IGNORED

Super Bowl + Super Pro Football

mr_intv

It's kind of turned into a tradition with me, the day before super bowl most if not every football game I own on various consoles will get played. Super Pro Football is always first, then usually 10 yd fight, tecmo bowl and a early madden game on the genesis! I've got plenty of others but these are the main ones that get played over and over, it's one of my favourite weekends of the year.

• Like 5

It's kind of turned into a tradition with me, the day before super bowl most if not every football game I own on various consoles will get played. Super Pro Football is always first, then usually 10 yd fight, tecmo bowl and a early madden game on the genesis! I've got plenty of others but these are the main ones that get played over and over, it's one of my favourite weekends of the year.

Enjoy Wade!! Football and beer.. ;) Now we're talking lol

Oh yes there will be beer! :) And commercials! We Canadians finally get the commercials, Canadian networks can no longer hi jack the feed with there own commercials!

Since the networks had to broadcast a digital signal through the air(10 years or so now) , I have been using an antenna for TV which you get a direct feed from American or Canadian networks.. Try it , plus its HD and Free.. ;)

Looking forward to the game , commercials and to see what Lady Gaga comes up with at half time.. Not a fan of her music but she is sure talented .. She impressed me at the AMVA awards, Sting , Green Day and Laga Gaga were the best performances of the night.. The rest were like a broken record skipping... Same crap over and over.. lol

cheers

Edited by m-crew

According to my hi tech intellivision simulated game the score will be 28-15 for the Falcons over the Patriots with turnovers costing NE the game.....only about 24 hrs until a champion is crowned......

Another for

New England

Patriots !!!

The Dragon wont be slain today... ;) lol At least I hope not..

Cheers and Enjoy time with Friends and Family today.. Beer is already cooling outside in the snow...

I enjoy the Intellivision homebrew Super NFL Football even with it's many bugs. I don't here this one brought up much on the forum. Is it generally disliked by the community or something? Nothing is as good as Madden Football 92/93 on the Sega Genesis. Have to give props to the ambulance driver in 92! Check out the montage. I call it "human bowling!" :lol:

Edited by atarifan88

I enjoy the Intellivision homebrew Super NFL Football even with it's many bugs. I don't here this one brought up much on the forum. Is it generally disliked by the community or something? Nothing is as good as Madden Football 92/93 on the Sega Genesis. Have to give props to the ambulance driver in 92! Check out the montage. I call it "human bowling!" :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_138p6uzhUk

Although Super NFL Football was programmed by Mattel Electronics in 1983 it was never released. The original NFL Football is what most people remember. Super Pro Football being based on the original football is more like what people remember rather than Super NFL.

Although Super NFL Football was programmed by Mattel Electronics in 1983 it was never released. The original NFL Football is what most people remember. Super Pro Football being based on the original football is more like what people remember rather than Super NFL.

Right, I get all that. My fond memories were of Super Pro Football because it was a step above the original NFL Football. Plus you could play the computer. Super NFL Football is even a step above Super Pro Football which draws me to it even more.