IGNORED

The rarest game for the SEGA 32X is being re-launched in Brazil

edsongodoy

The Portuguese website is confusing me.

Over half of the page is in english? It states that you send them money via PayPal and request what you are ordering and your address information within PayPal when doing so.

The price for the game including the shipping within the US is $59.99 and goes up from there depending on region you live in.

Sorry if I sound snarky, but the page doesn't even require translation through Google Chrome, although Chrome does offer to do so.

Over half of the page is in english? It states that you send them money via PayPal and request what you are ordering and your address information within PayPal when doing so.

The price for the game including the shipping within the US is $59.99 and goes up from there depending on region you live in.

Sorry if I sound snarky, but the page doesn't even require translation through Google Chrome, although Chrome does offer to do so.

Thanks for your reply. I was mainly concerned about the ordering process, and also wanted to confirm that the game was still in stock before sending money. I have placed my order, crossing my fingers that all goes well.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I saw a video on the 32x claiming to show all 40 games.  I went through my archives and thought there were 34 + 5 CD/32x titles, then discovered this one rare extra cd/32x one.  I then saw a reddit post saying this rare title was available for free download but it did not include a link. I am not wishing for any illegal against the rule links.  I mean to ask, was this title legally made available for free? If so, can anyone lead me to where I can find it? It would be nice to have a round number of 40 titles for the 32x.

I actually bought the physical version of this and I do recall that when it was being sold, that there was a link provided where you could burn your own. But as I had purchased the actual physical pressed CD version of the game, I didn't download it. 

No...you just have to have the 32x attached and the CDdata contains all the code to work with the 32x and Genesis together. There were a few 32x CD games released that all worked this way. So no additional cartridge was needed.