IGNORED

Collector's and Classic Editions - BRAND NEW games

Duddie

On 6/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, Fred_M said:

Ehm, I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but Boing II (and Speed Fox) are original products of UK publisher Tiger Developments. I don't think they care that a product of them is rereleased now, but I hope your license is okay ;)

On 6/27/2018 at 10:21 AM, Duddie said:

Fred, I am going to release: Dark Abyss (Mirage), Kolony (Mirage), Jaskiniowiec (Stanbit), Kręgi Zagłady (ASF), Kupiec (ASF), Muff-Drutt (ASF), Smuś (LK Avalon), Vicky (LK Avalon), Władca (Mirage), Deathand (Stanbit) - is any of them known as ©?

On 6/27/2018 at 10:33 AM, Fred_M said:

No, as far as I know these are all genuine Polish games ;-)

When you look at the entries on atariki.krap.pl you can see for which games Polish publishers had sublicences:

Remember this discussion? ;-) Mission Zircon is also an UK Tiger Developments game and not a genuine Polish game. Again, I don't know what the copyright status is, I just wanted to let you know. By the way, Mission Zircon was sold in Europe by various companies mainly on disk. I think the ASF rerelease is the only version out there on tape.

Fred_M, because I have license for it, I will re-release it. Thanks for letting me know!

David: none of them. But if you'd like to have turbo versions, as I said, Gabi and Kuadryk have three copies on each side: Blizzard, Turbo 2000 and Normal.

Sorry @Duddie, this is the same discussion we had before. You don't have the licenses to sell these games outside Poland. Mission Zircon is a British game by Tiger Developments. They sold their rights to different companies in different countries.

But, again, do what you have to do, as long as you remember this:

On 3/31/2018 at 9:21 PM, Fred_M said:

We (ANG) don't mind you are selling these games outside Poland, really not at all, and we don't want a license fee. We made all those titles Public Domain in 2006. But we hope you did not pay a lot for these licenses because the company/guy(?) you are paying can only sell you the licenses of Mirage, Spektra and the games Fred/Misja for Poland.

Again we don't mind at all and you are creating wonderful packaging for these games. But we don't want you to reproduce the ANG titles or modified by ANG titles (some where distributed by Mirage in Poland), which are: Operation Blood for the lightgun, T-34, Johnny the Ghost, Thinx, Whoops 1 and 2, Shit, Basicdup, Home Studio, Inside (English version), Mines, Simple Minds, Zebuland Utlity Disk, Colorfont Editor, Hack Picture II, Saper Constructor and the stereo versions of Zybex and Draconus.

Edited by Fred_M

Of course I remember this. And, to be honest, I don't make any money on these releases, selling a few pieces of each, mostly in Poland. My goal is to save them from oblivion, nothing else. Even if they are available somewhere on the net, they are cracked versions, no manuals, etc. 

I always care about copyrights, some of my competitors - do not....

36 minutes ago, Duddie said:

My goal is to save them from oblivion, nothing else. Even if they are available somewhere on the net, they are cracked versions

I know ;-) do know that many people are working on the a8preservation project including me, we are preserving software including. For example my stack of original Polish cassettes are on there too. Completely original and no cracks.

• 1 month later...

100 tapes set would cost A LOT.... That's why I encouraged for purchasing in sets of 10 from the beginning. One tape is $9, therefore whole set is $900. I may offer free shipping worldwide when purchasing 100. Of course, it is not the end of collection.... I am working on next 10 titles. Probably will stop with 150 or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

11th set of tapes is on the way. In the meantime, please look at new releases in Retronics:

1. 07 Come In! - nice game, translated from Polish "07 Zgłoś Się!" with poster and model of police car from communist era (game takes place at that time)

2. Laura - re-release of famous title, but now in Polish and English language (selectable at start) plus additional 32 new levels. Poster included.

3. New Adventures of Laura - new adventures of above, new levels from contest, made by users. Selected 16 winning levels. Poster included.

4. LiteRally - motorbike race, many levels, nice graphics - game occupies 512kB of cartridge! Motorbike model included!

If you are interested in any of them, please send me an e-mail or PM. They are now being manufactured.

07 come in box back render.png

07 come in box front render.png

plakat render A.png

plakat render B.png

07_kd_2.jpg

07_kd_3.jpg

LiteRally box render.png

Laura boxes render front.png

20200903_100015.jpg

20200903_100422.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I´m in for Lara´s adventures. PM sent. ?

Sleepy

Laura will be sad to hear...  ;-)

-----

Interested in all these game cartridges (and sending an E-Mail to Retronics).

But errm, did XXL also create some new levels for Laura* and if so, do they work with U1MB ?

(*New Adventures of Laura)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hi.
To what Duddie wrote, I would like to add that:

"Laura" - a game from 2016 in two language versions. One cartridge contains 32 basic stages + 32 additional stages and a specially developed 32 new stages for the Retronics release. There are 96 stages in total on one cartridge!

"New Adentures of Laura" is a game with 16 stages created especially for the competition.

The games run on Atari computers with 64KB RAM (and work with Ultimate 1MB).

Edited by larek
  • Like 3