IGNORED

Collector's and Classic Editions - BRAND NEW games

Duddie

These are just brilliant, and you can count me in for the next set(s). A thought, though: it might be easier for some customers to buy these if you offer the option of purchasing individual games instead of an entire set of them.

Will the English releases have new boxes, as well?

And since Nir started the request party, I'm going to put in another plug for Bang! Bank. My original disk is cased in a flimsy clamshell, and your package is much nicer.

David, separate titles are available of course! Whole set is a bit cheaper, but everybody can buy even a single box. Still disk and tape in Collector's Edition available and tapes (20 titles) in Classic Edition. I am working on English versions, will show some result soon.

Nir, Lancelot is veeeeeeery rare title, AFAIK only 16 pieces were manufactured by LK Firebird around 1998.

It was a great idea including the "Collector's Edition" music track bonus CD in the package, too. I have to say that the music from Miecze Valdgira, Hans Kloss, Dwie Wieze, Caveman, and (especially) Wladcy Ciemnosci is very impressive. Are there plans for other CDs if more titles in the series are released?

David, separate titles are available of course! Whole set is a bit cheaper, but everybody can buy even a single box. Still disk and tape in Collector's Edition available and tapes (20 titles) in Classic Edition. I am working on English versions, will show some result soon.

Nir, Lancelot is veeeeeeery rare title, AFAIK only 16 pieces were manufactured by LK Firebird around 1998.

Is this Lancelot, the adventure text game ?

Guys, is anybody reading my posts? I feel that nobody is interested in them....

Duddie,

I have read this post several times, and I am interested in them. The work done on them looks AMAZING and I would love to have them in my collection, very nicely done.

For me, the costs and the mediums are the big roadblocks. I have an 800XL but no tape drive nor floppy disc drive, so I could not play them even if I wanted to.

Ahh, good, I thought that I am writing for myself and David only.... Your roadblock may be eliminated, I am going to offer special interfaces allowing you to connect any tape deck (walkman, portable, deck) to Atari. Also, limited number of brand new disk drives will be offered (custom project).

• Like 4

Ahh, good, I thought that I am writing for myself and David only.... Your roadblock may be eliminated, I am going to offer special interfaces allowing you to connect any tape deck (walkman, portable, deck) to Atari. Also, limited number of brand new disk drives will be offered (custom project).

Duddie,

WOW! That sounds amazing! Now I just need to start saving my pennies to afford all of this cool stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Time of year, ntsc/pal could all be part of why persons might not be swarming the thread..

also a problem could be there is great interest but little money... many keep quiet rather than posting a million... I wish I could kind of messages!

I hope you have visited all the Atari sites and forums even if not 8 bit specific and posted about you goods on them...

different auction retail old computer sites as well... you know.. cross posting... don't forget the apps on phones for trading selling too.... so many forget those avenues

• Like 1