IGNORED

Intellivision III on my wall?

pboland

post-9874-0-35968500-1486590949_thumb.jpg

(I guess technically it's on my door. Not my wall. Oh well. Close enough.)

Just showing off a personal project. I've spent the last few weeks working on an Intellivision III poster for my basement. This spot originally had a Colecovision poster. I felt it was time for more Intellivision. :-D (kind of like "more cowbell" for those the get the reference).

Big thanks to fellow AA member KylJoy for posting his images of the Intellivision III Brochure back in August. I had to clean up a few elements of the Brochure to make use of it in my poster, but I think it turned out pretty good.

post-9874-0-78488600-1486591556_thumb.jpg

Admittedly, there are times I think about how cool it would have been for Mattel to have released the Intellivision III back in the day. I know, I know, THE CRASH! It is still fun to think of what could have been.

• Like 13

attachicon.gifIntellivisionIIIwall.jpg

(I guess technically it's on my door. Not my wall. Oh well. Close enough.)

Just showing off a personal project. I've spent the last few weeks working on an Intellivision III poster for my basement. This spot originally had a Colecovision poster. I felt it was time for more Intellivision. :-D (kind of like "more cowbell" for those the get the reference).

Big thanks to fellow AA member KylJoy for posting his images of the Intellivision III Brochure back in August. I had to clean up a few elements of the Brochure to make use of it in my poster, but I think it turned out pretty good.

attachicon.gifIntellivision-III_poster_web.jpg

Admittedly, there are times I think about how cool it would have been for Mattel to have released the Intellivision III back in the day. I know, I know, THE CRASH! It is still fun to think of what could have been.

I agree what could of been !! Too bad !!

Poster Looks Great !

Cheers

I wonder what development was done on those games, if any at all?

Other than Grid Shock, I would guess none. But its just a guess.

Yes, according to intellivisionlives.com the plan was to continue work on regular Intellivision games and then update them for Intellivision III. Grid Shock was a regular Intellivision project and the other titles were made up.

http://www.intellivisionlives.com/bluesky/games/credits/1983.html#gridshock

http://www.intellivisionlives.com/bluesky/hardware/intelli3_tech.html

Wow! I didnt expect this kind of response. To be honest, I didn't think there would be this much interest in a wall poster. With that said, I will gladly offer them for sale if you guys want them.

I can offer them in two different sizes:

22" x 14" @ $15.00 each (plus shipping)

or

30" x 20" @ $25.00 each (plus shipping)

Shipping is based on your location. So, $7.00 in the USA. $12.00 to Canada. Anywhere else I will need to calculate. Just send me a PM with your PayPal email address and your location and I will invoice you. I'm make these on demand, so I will need time to put orders together. Basically, I don't have anything made up yet except for the one poster that is on my wall. :)

Yes, according to intellivisionlives.com the plan was to continue work on regular Intellivision games and then update them for Intellivision III. Grid Shock was a regular Intellivision project and the other titles were made up.

http://www.intellivisionlives.com/bluesky/games/credits/1983.html#gridshock

http://www.intellivisionlives.com/bluesky/hardware/intelli3_tech.html

Actually Grid Shock was not one of the games initially planned for Intellivision III conversion. The ones mentioned were "the then-in-development Basketball II, Mission X, Thin Ice, Air Battle, and Mystic Castle; proposed Winter Olympics, and Dungeons & Dragons".

So far I've shipped out four copies of the smaller poster. Just Pm me if you are interested.

Interesting, no takers on the larger poster yet. Either one is really a nice looking, if I do say so myself.

Just an FYI, these posters are printed on a semi gloss photo stock. So you are basically getting a photo print out. Much nicer than just standard poster stock.

• Like 1