IGNORED

Ultimate Atari Cart (Electrotrains) Pre-Order by 18 APR 17

MacRorie

I'm interested in one. Thanks.

I am currently in Japan and will be in China tomorrow for about a week, so any shipping will have to wait until I return. However, you can still buy one at the prices listed here: First Post in purchase thread

You can send me the money and I will ship when I return. Once I return, I will also put the remainder on eBay for higher prices (to cover the 10% ebay surcharge). I will post the eBay link here, if people want, but I would rather not give eBay any more money than I have to, so I will keep selling to people here until they run out.

I have about 20 or so left. Also, stay tuned for an announcement regarding *other* cartridges that I will be selling . . . .

• Like 3

Folks,

I just got back from China today and I am happy to announce that I will be doing the next run of UNOCarts created by Robin & Jon! I will have details just as soon as I have ordered all of the parts and put things in motion, so stay tuned. PM me if you would like, but know that all details will be made clear very soon.

Also, I will put the last three Ultimate carts ordered in the mail tomorrow (you should have a received an email from Paypal with a tracking number) and I still have about 20 Ultimate Carts if you still need one of those as well.

-Marlin "MacRorie" Bates

-The Brewing Academy

• Like 2

I received my ultimate cart! Wow. This thing is fantastic. I'm really glad that I ordered the glow in the dark case. I have a nube question to ask though. When I load .atr files onto it they don't show up in the directory. If I put the .atr files into folders, the folder will show up in the directory but when I open the folder, no game file labels are there.

Am I doing something wrong?

thanks,

Michael

I received my ultimate cart! Wow. This thing is fantastic. I'm really glad that I ordered the glow in the dark case. I have a nube question to ask though. When I load .atr files onto it they don't show up in the directory. If I put the .atr files into folders, the folder will show up in the directory but when I open the folder, no game file labels are there.

thanks,

Michael

I don't think it plays .atr files.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

thanks,

Michael

Ultimate does not do ATRs. The UNO cart does ATRs but then it does not do some files the Ultomate does. Also, UNO does not work in 400/800

Oh..nm

Are these still available? Thanks!

Yes, I still have some. Ordering information is as follows:

Costs:

US$95.00+shipping (CA add $7.60 sales tax)

Includes one Ultimate Atari Cart inside of a custom printed, 3D case.

Case is BLACK, unless you choose differently. The label is waterproof and laser printed.

If you do not want the case, subtract $5.00 (CA subtract $5.40).

If you want a different COLOR for the case, ADD $10.00 (CA add $10.80)

It you want an ADDITIONAL case (Why you would want two cases, I am not sure, but knock yourself out) ADD $10.00 (CA add $10.80)

CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST PAY 8% sales tax. Sorry, it is not my rule. I paid it myself for the pre-orders, but cannot do it anymore. Thanks!

(See the attached PDF file for available colors. Do Glow in the dark!!)

Shipping is as follows:

US-based PayPal Addresses: $10.00 for up to three carts

Canada-based PayPal Addresses: $15.00 for up to three carts

Rest of the world PayPal addresses: $20.00 for up to two carts

US shipments will go out Priority Mail, insured. Everybody else will go out International First Class Package.

Payments:

https://paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy

Inland PLA Colors.pdf

I love mine, but I am having problems with some .ROM files, specifically http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-battlezone_560.htmlI tried using the HTML converter and it's not a multiple of 1024 bytes. Is there another thread for ROM-specific questions?

This one works on my UNO Cart. Give it a try.

(Change the extension to .car - forum wouldn't let me upload a .car file).

Batlezone.txt

• Like 2

I love mine, but I am having problems with some .ROM files, specifically http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-battlezone_560.htmlI tried using the HTML converter and it's not a multiple of 1024 bytes. Is there another thread for ROM-specific questions?

This one is already a misnamed car file and has a header that will change the 1024 multiple.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought off eBay. Pre-installed in a nice cartridge. Shipped fast, looks great and works great on the XEGS. Wish I could load my Best 800 pack on it, but they are all ATRs.

Got mine off eBay as well. Great transaction, it got here so fast I won't get to test it out until at least tomorrow when my 800 is supposed to land. I've got an SD card loaded and ready. :grin:

I have ONE left. I am contemplating another run. I have the PCBs, I just need to commit to ordering the parts (which is not an inconsequential sum), but am likely to do it. *IF* I do, it will probably be about 30 days before they are ready (I want to get the UNOCarts ready and out the door).

• Like 1