IGNORED

Intellivision homebrew games at GOOD DEAL GAMES

Rev

And some have impressive discounts! :)

That they do,....but you don't see it mentioned when you go to the site......

Good Deal Games mentioned on facebook recently:

The following INTELLIVISION games are being pulled from our catalog FOREVER. This is your LAST CHANCE to grab any of the following titles: BrickOut, BlowOut, Hard Hat, Land Battle, Magic Carousel, Number Jumble, Space Cadet, and TakeOver. Buy 2 or more and get 40% OFF. We are giving them away below our cost! Come get them NOW!"

So, grab them before they are gone forever!

"

That they do,....but you don't see it mentioned when you go to the site......

The following INTELLIVISION games are being pulled from our catalog FOREVER. This is your LAST CHANCE to grab any of the following titles: BrickOut, BlowOut, Hard Hat, Land Battle, Magic Carousel, Number Jumble, Space Cadet, and TakeOver. Buy 2 or more and get 40% OFF. We are giving them away below our cost! Come get them NOW!"

"

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't want to comment, but I thought nanochess was being facetious, what with each game marked at over $60! :o

Now I know that he meant that there was an unmentioned fire-sale discount of 40%.

• Like 1

In just 5 days, there are only 9 titles available....and two are listed as the 'final copy', so soon to be only 7. Kudos to anyone who jumped on this.

But I did notice prices went up on a few games after this was posted here.. Free Market at its best...

But still great deals for sure!!

"

Edited by m-crew