IGNORED

2023 Atari 2600 sell off wttf tranformers g1 or classic

Chris Leach

Chase the Chuckwagon...in good condition...for only $95!? Am I going insane? Have I been out of the loop too long? What is this madness? Is Chris actually Atari Jesus, more pure-hearted than any mortal gamer!?

Somebody please explain it to me. I'm very confused. I thought this was supposed to be a very rare and valuable game.

Chase the Chuckwagon has more prestige than raw value. It's a rarity, certainly, but it's not that rare, compared to Holy Grails like Air Raid or the Atari release of BMX Air Master. The name lends itself nicely to the quest of finding those rarest games to complete your collection, and it was one of the first games to be spotlighted as hard to find, which is probably why it still gets attention despite it's reliatvely low spot on the "most rare" list.

Chase the Chuckwagon...in good condition...for only $95!? Am I going insane? Have I been out of the loop too long? What is this madness? Is Chris actually Atari Jesus, more pure-hearted than any mortal gamer!?

Somebody please explain it to me. I'm very confused. I thought this was supposed to be a very rare and valuable game.

It has gone down in price A LOT over the last 20 years. It's perceived rarity and true rarity have became much clearer over the years. It's status as an elite uber rare worth $$$ is long gone and justifiably so.

• Like 2

It has gone down in price A LOT over the last 20 years. It's perceived rarity and true rarity have became much clearer over the years. It's status as an elite uber rare worth $$$ is long gone and justifiably so.

since i posted this thread the price has dropped significantly. i havnt updated lately was trying to divert to a new sales thread but if you need chase..shoot me an offer, i try to be fair

• 1 month later...