IGNORED

The white manuals - where are they?

atari2600land

I want a complete set of them, but I can't seem to find a picture of them. I tried AtariAge, I tried Atarimania, nothing. So I took my own picture. Why wouldn't the site have these? And what's the deal on them? When was the deal to make Atari part of Warner Bros.? They say "Atari, a Warner Communications Company." These are my favorite Atari manual style.

post-9475-0-04550900-1488069675_thumb.jpg

Damn. 10 files, nearly a gigabyte of scans when unzipped! Wow! I wish there were more "credits" inside the archive!

I downloaded them all, and they will un-RAR if you're interested! But if that's a pain for anyone else, I could perhaps mirror them in a single RAR or ZIP or maybe even convert this collection in to a Torrent? Maybe all of the PDF's should be uploaded to Archive.org?

And, yes, it includes scans of White manuals, Smaller black manuals, and even other specific manuals (for example: Space Invaders: Large White, Small Black, and Sears Black).

Edited by NuAngel
  • Like 1