IGNORED

H.E.R.O. High Quality Box Scan?

sixersfan105

Hey guys, does anyone have a reasonably high quality box scan of H.E.R.O. for the 2600? I only have the cart and would love a replacement case but all of the eBay sellers who make replacement cases say it's unavailable. One seller shot me a proof of a scan that he found but it's pretty poor quality. Can anyone point me in the right direction or maybe even provide a scan of their own box? Thanks!

HERO.jpg

I got this in the mail today. Not perfect but I thought I would share.

It is 200 DPI. I can try and scan a 300 if you want. That was just my scanner's default I guess.

Thanks for the reply! If you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate a 300 DPI scan of the front and back of the box. That would be such a lifesaver! Thank you!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply! If you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate a 300 DPI scan of the front and back of the box. That would be such a lifesaver! Thank you!!

The back is a little more rough. But I will scan both at 300. I can get to it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I know enough Photoshop to get myself into trouble.
But I cleaned up the gash in the back. I wish this would work in real life. LOL.

Just wanted to circle back on this. The replacement case, utilizing your scans, came out great! The eBay seller that made the case was aaronskywalker. Highly recommend his work. I am getting zero kickback on this, I promise. Very pleasant transaction.

Let me know if you or anyone else has interest in seeing pics of the final product, as I would be happy to snap a few and post them here.

Thanks, again, groundtrooper!

• Like 1

Just wanted to circle back on this. The replacement case, utilizing your scans, came out great! The eBay seller that made the case was aaronskywalker. Highly recommend his work. I am getting zero kickback on this, I promise. Very pleasant transaction.

Let me know if you or anyone else has interest in seeing pics of the final product, as I would be happy to snap a few and post them here.

Thanks, again, groundtrooper!

I would like to see pics please. Glad I could help.