IGNORED

New Releases from VPB: Countdown and Blob

ScottyDont00

VideopacBelgium has released Countdown today 2/27/17 and plans to release Blob later in March.

I will post more details and game play videos in the Marketplace when I make the reservation thread sometime tomorrow.

I am very excited about Blob since this will be an official release of the Videopac exclusive Blobbers. VPB has purchased a prototype cartridge of the game Blobbers and found that the title screen only read 'BLOB". The prototype copy has the same game play as the original and has programmed to play on our NTSC consoles.

The artist who did the beautiful manual covers for Forbidden lands will be making the manual art for this game.

Apologies to those who had to wait for the last shipment as I was traveling for work before and after Christmas. This one will go much quicker and should ship to us shortly after the release date of Blob in March.

I will reply to this post with a link to reservation thread once it is up on the Marketplace.

Thanks!

Scott

• Like 2

Videopac 57 Blobbers (BLOB) is really a great game. This was the last released Videopac game, that has the same gfx on G7000 and G7400 consoles, without any special PLUS features.

It looks great, it`s a funny game but also difficult.

And here we get from VPB (VideopacBelgium) something special. A unreleased prototype with a different title screen. I am happy, that VPB found this prototype, so we all can play BLOB soon. This will be again a wonderful professional release with an amazing new cover and manual. Can`t wait to get it. :thumbsup:

post-38715-0-77538000-1488234214_thumb.png

Edited by TomBeck
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...