IGNORED

Price surge for Intellivision Flashback Overlays?

Rev

If you're the person who sent a tidy spreadsheet and you were missing most things in groups of six, I pulled those on Monday and left them with Emily.

All missing overlays safely arrived today! I emailed Emily as well, just letting everyone here know that my email was promptly, professionally and properly addressed. No issues whatsoever and my initial order is now complete. :)

Troy

• Like 2

These look gorgeous. They seem thinner, but the colors and print quality are top notch. I think I'm missing a bowling pair. I'll double check more thoroughly tomorrow. Also, for Chess, did anyone else get 2 Left and 2 Right overlays?

Yes I did get two left and two right overlays for chess.

I also received 108 total overlays in my set. I have three of both Sharp Shot and Star Strike. Go Star Strikes!!!

I took the time to count my original set of overlays, 104 total.

I love both sets i highly recommend these to anyone considering the purchase,and.......get them while they are still available. :) :thumbsup:

Edited by wolfy62
  • Like 1

Yes I did get two left and two right overlays for chess.

I also received 108 total overlays in my set. I have three of both Sharp Shot and Star Strike. Go Star Strikes!!!

I took the time to count my original set of overlays, 104 total.

I love both sets i highly recommend these to anyone considering the purchase,and.......get them while they are still available. :) :thumbsup:

Looks like one of my sets was missing Bowling and Hard Hat. Both sets had doubles of Chess. I emailed them today.

• Like 1

Looks like one of my sets was missing Bowling and Hard Hat. Both sets had doubles of Chess. I emailed them today.

Awesome. Emily's keeping track and I'm there Mondays and have a couple cannibalized packs I'll pull from, so I got your back come tomorrow.

Chess is the bane of my existence and there are SO MANY everywhere. I'm not surprised they're probably breeding and making even more.

• Like 1

Awesome. Emily's keeping track and I'm there Mondays and have a couple cannibalized packs I'll pull from, so I got your back come tomorrow.

Chess is the bane of my existence and there are SO MANY everywhere. I'm not surprised they're probably breeding and making even more.

Lol, I appreciate it. I'm guessing that Left and Right Chess overlays were treated like separate games, so you probably ordered twice as many of those. Makes sense to just throw the extra set in so you don't end up with a bunch.

These look gorgeous. They seem thinner, but the colors and print quality are top notch. I think I'm missing a bowling pair. I'll double check more thoroughly tomorrow. Also, for Chess, did anyone else get 2 Left and 2 Right overlays?

You know Jason, both of these sets are different, from the first release to this one.

I know you love this they are certainly variants. :)

Arrived yesterday along with the Inty2-Flashback controller adapters, thanks great people! (I'll be using the adapter so I don't risk my Inty2's fragile controller, and the overlays are going to my sister, who has an Inty Flashback, but not the extra overlay set.)

Definitely. Shoot Emily an email though too, if you would. She'll probably compile a list and have me pull everything at once when I'm there Monday. And she'll be able to keep track of what goes out that way. I'll text her today and ask her to keep an eye out. :)

got them today. thanks :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Did you guys ever get a chance to check on these? I'm still missing pairs of Bowling and Hard Hat. My original email to Intellivision Productions was on April 15.

• Like 1

This reminds me that I need to check my overlays. I know I got three Motocross's for some reason, but I should check if I'm completely missing any.

BTW they also sell the overlays that came with flashback itself. Between the two sets I think I have the bulk of the games covered. I need to see which games I'm missing and if they really matter.

Did you guys ever get a chance to check on these? I'm still missing pairs of Bowling and Hard Hat. My original email to Intellivision Productions was on April 15.

I'd pulled everything Emily sent me on a list. What was your order number? Slight chance I'll be there Sunday. If I'm not, I'll run by the next Monday I'm in Irvine.

Edited by colormesticky

Went through the set I ordered and received promptly a little while back. Like others, 2 sets of Chess - 2 Right, 2 Left. Total of 52 different games, and got 3 of a couple of the games. Haven't gone through a visual inspection for differences between these and the ones from a couple years ago. Isn't the artwork identical, so any differences would be due to manufacturing process, etc.? They *seemed* to be the same as the ones from 2014.

I never got my overlay order from way back when the Flashback came out originally, after Keith said he shipped them over and over. :(

It was kinda funny because he would say "Sorry, I just shipped another set, just in case..." and someone in here would announce they got a second confirmation of shipping. That happened a few times, suggesting that he had me confused with someone else's account.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

I never got my overlay order from way back when the Flashback came out originally, after Keith said he shipped them over and over. :(

It was kinda funny because he would say "Sorry, I just shipped another set, just in case..." and someone in here would announce they got a second confirmation of shipping. That happened a few times, suggesting that he had me confused with someone else's account.

-dZ.

Have you contacted Emily about this, DZ? She's been making good on issues such as this one.

Have you contacted Emily about this, DZ? She's been making good on issues such as this one.

Not lately, but it's quite alright. I understand that they had to go through quite a bit of hell to get those things out after the order screw up, so I didn't think it was all that important to put more pressure on them. Also, some good samaritan in this forum sent me a set, which was very nice of them. :)

-dZ.

Not lately, but it's quite alright. I understand that they had to go through quite a bit of hell to get those things out after the order screw up, so I didn't think it was all that important to put more pressure on them. Also, some good samaritan in this forum sent me a set, which was very nice of them. :)

-dZ.

Yeah, but if you never got what you paid for, you should! Emily and I will be in the office tomorrow packing orders, so if you emailed I could pull it. If your address has changed, include that too please. :) Edited by colormesticky

Yeah, but if you never got what you paid for, you should! Emily and I will be in the office tomorrow packing orders, so if you emailed I could pull it. If your address has changed, include that too please. :)

I just did. Thanks!

• Like 1