IGNORED

HERO ratity?

jetset

I saw that auction last night and was about 2 seconds away from placing a bid but passes since I already have it. I was also about 1 second away from posting it here but I am entirely to lazy for that.

Either way, excellent deal, glad you got it!

I saw that auction last night and was about 2 seconds away from placing a bid but passes since I already have it. I was also about 1 second away from posting it here but I am entirely to lazy for that.

Either way, excellent deal, glad you got it!

Cart Commander uses the DP guide prices & rarities. For the most part the DP guide is 1 less on the rarity scale versus AA. HERO is one of the few examples where the difference is more than 1 off. Still a great game. And regardless which rarity guide you use, I'd say you got a good deal on that cart. :) That's one of the few Activision carts I don't have yet. But I only casually collect for the 2600. I have the 5200 & 8-bit versions, as well as Activision Anthology to keep me busy until I do find it. :D

I think hero should be a 4.  I've had 3 of them over the years.  Although my first one was hard to find, I think it cost me $10.

How many times must I say this..

Just because ONE person was able to get a good deal on a game and even find a couple doesn't mean that's the over all rarity in all states and areas!

Just because if by some chance I found 20 Quadruns at my local flea market for 3 cents a piece doesn't mean it's not still a rare game it just means I got lucky. :)

I think hero should be a 4.  I've had 3 of them over the years.  Although my first one was hard to find, I think it cost me $10.

How many times must I say this..

Just because ONE person was able to get a good deal on a game and even find a couple doesn't mean that's the over all rarity in all states and areas!

Just because if by some chance I found 20 Quadruns at my local flea market for 3 cents a piece doesn't mean it's not still a rare game it just means I got lucky. :)

Who's trying to say this? A rarity 4 is a ririty 4, is a rarity 4. I've found three in 7 years. "So, what you talkin' bout Willis?" :?:

@CPUWIZ, I'd rate a MIB HERO as a 7. I've found the instructions twice but never found a box yet... There's still hope though. :wink:

Rarity is the collective thoughts of many and I hold this site as well as it's rarity guide and it's members that contribute to that guide in the highest reguard. But, if you think THE GUIDE HERE ON THIS SITE should be written in stone, you are highly misguided. There can be no progress if things are final.

Archived