IGNORED

Easiest Games?

Toy Story 3 any version you just can't die

Metal Slug any incarnation in the settings you can make it so you have infinite continues

1 - True, and I think Wario Land 2-4 was that way too so you could do all those hat transformation things

2 - Cheater ;) Even then it's not that 'easy'

OK, I know this is supposed to be a non cheating thread but super mario brothers 1 is too hard without a game genie for me. Just found a list of sweet codes here.

http://game-hackers.com/threads/320-Game-Genie-for-Super-Mario-Bros-1-NES

It super easy now.

YNPPPO-Invincibility

AAZUAG Jump as high as you want by holding down the A button.
When you want to come back down, let go of the A button.
This only works on turbo running.

sxiopo infinite lives for 1&2

These 3 codes are the best.

You hold down the B button and get a running start and the press the A button. Keep holding it and its like you are flying over the whole lever. 1-2 is a little tricky but with warps super easy. Just let go of a at the end and hit the pole. The timer freezes and it takes a while. But just wait 10-20 seconds and it unfreezes and go to the left so you don't over shoot. And then you fall down and finish the level. 8-4 is a little tricky but the rest are OK.

unlimited lives both 1 and 2 player is ok no issues.

And finally invincibility. Its great but its not invincibility. There are other codes but if you only have one genie these three are the best. The always stay big requires 3 codes and a second genie. Because you still need unlimited lives incase you fall and run out. Anyhow this code is like you got the star and start flickering. Anything you touch dies. But if you wait long enough it wears off. So you have to hurry but it lasts long enough for most levels with the jumping code. And sometimes if you wear off and become normal and then die the next time you stay normal with no star. But just die again once or twice and the star power comes back. You are invincible. Works for all levels. But 8-4 you have to hury up before it wears off. But if make no mistakes and remember all the pipes and exact sequence you can stay invincible till thew very end and even knock off kupa. And then you win. Took 10 minutes once I got the hang of it.

And finally super mario 3. New codes added looks like. But 1 huge flaw.

http://www.gamegenie.com/cheats/gamegenie/nes/super_mario_bros_3.html

SLXPLOVS Infinite lives for Mario and Luigi

SXEZSKOZ Skywalker

NXKXGLIE Start and stay as Raccoon Mario

3 codes were used. I got the 2 whistles in world 1. I used 1 whistle to goto the map and then while in the map used the other whistle and it goes to the last level. I played all 8 levels. I did the twice same effect. I got to the end and beat the big king koopa or what ever. He fell through the bricks and then it was over. then the flash and the doors opened and the game was over. But right then it paused the game and I was so pissed off. Nothing I pressed un paused the game had to start over. Same thing second time. Had to start over. Not sure if its the codes or the Bluetooth adapter and wiimote. But even unplugging an putting in regular controller won't un pause. Probably a code issue but not sure which one. 3rd time I got curious. If I stand right in front of the door before it paused and go in. So I beat him and ran to the double red doors. Stood there and held the up arrow. When it flashed before it could pause it let me in and the game was over. Saw ha ha princes is in another castle, just kidding. ANd the ending screens. So if U enter before it pauses it works. But weird it does in the first palce. But pretty cool.

Food Fight XE: difficulty ramping is broken and the game is too slow.

Actually I found it quite difficult because the game was so choppy. You can cross the screen in about 3 seconds and there are about 2 frames of animation in those 3 seconds.

Uh.. not even close. You need more practice.

Austin I respect your prowess with NES games, your playthroughs are fucking unbelievable. But as a more casual player I do believe that SMB 2 has some genuine BS in it. The fish riding level for example.

And MBD, I am amazed that Castlevania gives you more grief than Ninja Gaiden, especially after I saw that sword only no death run that you did. I can beat Castlevania with relative ease (I do get hung up from time to time if I loose a subweapon before Frank or Death, for example), but I can scarcely scratch NG. Is it the relatively slow pace of CV that does you in?

Edited by toptenmaterial