IGNORED

Pac Land Restoration

Skywalker

I have a Balley Midway Pac Land Cabinet the I got in a trade but it is missing some stuff.

I was thinking about restoring it, but I would like to first ask around to see how difficult it would be to locate some items that I need for this.

I need Side Art, a Marquee, the PCB itself and the Original Control Panel.

The Arcade is a little scratched up with no side art on it now, which makes it alot easier to restore.

When I first saw this machine it was covered with that black stick on wall paper (or contact paper?).

After taking it home I looked inside and there were several instructions/ setting documents for Pac Land. After further cleaning I found more papers with Pac Land on them, stuff like Vendors Repair Info...etc...

The monitor has some slight burn in with the Pac Land screens present. I think it would be cool to restore this machine.

Looking this up on www.klov.com I notice that this cabinet was also used for a Galaga Machine so that would be an option aswell.

Anyone here know where or how difficult it is to locate these items?

Marquee for Pac Land/Galaga

PCB...........

Control Panel for both.....

The original harness and power supply are in the cabinet along with another power supply and a Jamma Harness.

I will put some pics up shortly...

Archived