IGNORED

What Micro SD card are you using/going to use?

Punisher5.0

I don't have one yet because I only have one Download game that's less than one GB. I've been doing some research though and it looks like the system can handle up to 2 TB but couldn't find anything on speed. I'm more interested in faster speed than large capacities because I absolutely hate long load times.

I'm holding off for now but I was wondering what everyone else is doing?

I bought a 128gb card. I will definable be getting hard copies of games when possible, and holding out for them if necessary.

32 GB is ridiculous, I just don't know what they were thinking on that one. It could become a real issue for them later on...

I have a 2 TB external drive hooked up to my Wii U...feels weird to be going back to worrying about space again.

Nothing until necessary. I know I'll d/l Blaster Master 0 in 2 days when it's out, but other than that I don't know. For me the 30ish GB of space is plenty. When it isn't in the future I'll grab a 128GB card as I can not foresee me needing more, but if 256GB was sub-$50 like the 128 is now I'd probably pop for it.

Nothing until necessary. I know I'll d/l Blaster Master 0 in 2 days when it's out, but other than that I don't know. For me the 30ish GB of space is plenty. When it isn't in the future I'll grab a 128GB card as I can not foresee me needing more, but if 256GB was sub-$50 like the 128 is now I'd probably pop for it.

There is a massive jump in price between the 200Gb and 256Gb cards. Upon futher observation, I think the 200Gb cards have a 128Gb chip and a 64Gb chip fused together. 192 binary Gb makes 206 decimal Gb, minus some space for housekeeping and formatting.

I got the Sandisk 200Gb SD card on Amazon for $69.99 with free shipping. Currently I have 183Gb free space reported by my Switch console.

I just tried to add a 128gb sd card to my Switch after starting off with a 32gb card. BUT, since I've been playing Breath of the Wild, the game was saving on the 32gb card and none of the data showed up when I had the new card in. I used my computer to copy and paste all the data from the 32gb card to the 128gb one, but I got an error screen when I tried to start Breath of the Wild. Back to the 32gb card for now until Nintendo let's us move data from the sd card to the console's memory.