IGNORED

Lynx - just one game?

Ted Tahquechi

chip's challenge, looks okay, long, fun throughout, fantastic soundtrack. I'd say the lynx started out with it's best game. If I was allowed 2 games...I don't know most of the lynx's other good games are arcade ports and better else where...dracula is cool, but a once through adventure game...zarlor mercenary is pretty good so I'll go with that

Why having to limit to only one game?

The Lynx has so many good games such as Rampart, Raiden, Battlezone hidden 3D mode, Zaku, Desert Strike, Rygar, Robosquash, Roadblasters, Shadow of the beast, Stun Runner, Crystal Mines II, Hydra, California Games, Electrocop; Warbirds, Xybots, Checkered Flag, Slime World, Dracula, Alpine Games, Hot Dog, Loopz...

• Like 1

Why having to limit to only one game?

The Lynx has so many good games such as Rampart, Raiden, Battlezone hidden 3D mode, Zaku, Desert Strike, Rygar, Robosquash, Roadblasters, Shadow of the beast, Stun Runner, Crystal Mines II, Hydra, California Games, Electrocop; Warbirds, Xybots, Checkered Flag, Slime World, Dracula, Alpine Games, Hot Dog, Loopz...

But in this exercise, you only get one good game.

Need to follow instructions, see me after class. F

• Like 1

Don't be that sheep-like with instructions...

If you think about it you may ask yourself why the fuck having to chose only one Lynx game?

Is it to bring it with you in the grave as last request on your testament?

In that case even the worst Lynx game would fit as so far deads don't play Lynx :evil:

Edited by Felyx

Just received S.T.U.N. Runner, wow! It comes with a rad poster with the game instructions on the back... were all Lynx games packaged this way?

Many of mine were, yep....Xybots, Dracula, Scrapyard Dog, among others. When my ex-wife got me the $69.99 Lynx package I believe they all came with posters, as well. Some didn't though, and came in larger white boxes as I recall. (Electrocop, yeah?)

Also got the little mini-mags. I mainly remember the one that showed slashing claws on the front cover.

It's been years, though....