IGNORED

Atari Air Raid by Men-A-Vision - Recent Pick Up

aservantes

Would you say then, that a loose VideoLife should be worth more? Since only 20 were made, according to one of

the CommaVid owners, I believe.

What about a CIB VideoLife? Or a NIB

VideoLife? Should they come to the same level as a CIB AirRaid?

A loose video life should come close too a loose air raid except for its more of an obscure title and never had media hype. There's probably at least 10 boxed video life's and maybe 3 or 4 boxed air raids so I don't think it will approach a boxed air raid primarily because of media hype

I think you missed the point that Whiz was trying to make with his comments. And I agree with him.

The terms "rare", "valuable", & "desirable" do not always go hand in hand. Some games are extremely rare. Some games are highly desirable. Some games are insanely valuable. Almost none are all 3.

Air Raid & Video Life are certainly in the upper echelon of Atari 2600 rarity. But they are hands down not the rarest, certainly not the most valuable, and absolutely not very desirable. (both games suck!)

• Like 2

Would you say then, that a loose VideoLife should be worth more? Since only 20 were made, according to one of the CommaVid owners, I believe.

What about a CIB VideoLife? Or a NIB VideoLife? Should they come to the same level as a CIB AirRaid?

Should be / could be/ is all subjective to the market on these hard to find titles. I have seen loose Video life almost always hit the $2500-3000 range and most of the boxed ones sold so long ago that their price is only the baseline at this point. One of the "owners" had a factory sealed one on the market for the last year around $7000 and had lots of interest but sat on the market unsold.

Most of us know the History of the First Boxed Air raid and its buyer who wanted it very badly and has the money to make that happen and when the second one came to open market with manual the same buyer did 3 things, got a manual, I think upgrade box and more than anything Protected his original price. A few of us also know how much the extra manualless one sold for. So only in my opinion Boxed Air Raid is way over priced only because of lack of sales history and video life has sold very well considering most sales were 10+ years ago now. I also have overpaid for games i wanted and dont care cause i still have them and enjoy them in my collection. I love talking to you CpuWiz!

Should be / could be/ is all subjective to the market on these hard to find titles. I have seen loose Video life almost always hit the $2500-3000 range and most of the boxed ones sold so long ago that their price is only the baseline at this point. One of the "owners" had a factory sealed one on the market for the last year around $7000 and had lots of interest but sat on the market unsold.

Most of us know the History of the First Boxed Air raid and its buyer who wanted it very badly and has the money to make that happen and when the second one came to open market with manual the same buyer did 3 things, got a manual, I think upgrade box and more than anything Protected his original price. A few of us also know how much the extra manualless one sold for. So only in my opinion Boxed Air Raid is way over priced only because of lack of sales history and video life has sold very well considering most sales were 10+ years ago now. I also have overpaid for games i wanted and dont care cause i still have them and enjoy them in my collection. I love talking to you CpuWiz!

Sean had his VL sitting at 10K. Same new condition as mine.

Don't mention the one with the manual, it would make people even more crazy. LOL

BTW, they were never sealed. None of them were, I got all of mine from the "CommaVid garage", all brand new. :)

Ok guys and gals thank you for all of the info and input. I really appreciate it! I am going to end up selling it because i would rather someone have it in their collection that would appreciate it more.

I don't really want to do ebay, A few friend from some gaming groups im part of on Facebook recommended AtariAge so i contacted them directly. Now I'm here lol.

So if anyone is interested please send me a message or let me know.