IGNORED

The Gaming Hedgie's Collection

Step Aside one Major Retro gamer here! I'm gonna show ya some of my gamin' collection I have currently from Gameboy to Genesis!

Genesis: 5451t57ck9d89nbzg.jpg

I kinda didn't get my Game Genie for Genesis in the shot....but I have the Gold Label Version that I use to mess with the Game's Coding only no cheatin' ever from my Games!

Gameboy/color:

kxkr9tu16zac8djzg.jpg

These are Custom Gameboy Cases from http://CustomGameCases.com These are the best DS sized gameboy cases you'll ever buy! Trust me these are the best cases ever for Gameboy and Gameboy Color games - Shantae one is empty I don't have the game sadly neither that pokemon red hack featuring team rocket.

Game Gear: 275m25cu6gcvn6vzg.jpg had a minor lightning issue to get these lighted up with back cam of iPod Touch 6th Gen XD - also not a whole lot in Game Gear as I'm more focused on the Gameboy More

Master System: cai2s151fc1390lzg.jpg I'm not focused on these as I don't know what will be next to play on my PowerBase Converter at the time so I'm not sure what's the next game I would get for it.

so here's what I have for my side of retro Games SNES and NES....hardly play those line of games oh Well XD

Edited by Prince Manic

• 3 weeks later...