IGNORED

SUPER CHEAP PS4 Games - $20 or Less

Metal Jesus

The PS4 has been out long enough now that it's entirely possible to get a stack of awesome games for around $20 or less. This is our Top 10 super cheap games you should have in your PS4 collection.

Games Shown:

Uncharted 4

Bloodborne
Ratchet & Clank
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
Until Dawn
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Mortal Kombat X
The Last of Us Remastered

Obviously...this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to cheap PS4 games. What others would you recommend to new collectors?

Edited by Metal Jesus
  • Like 3

I found Dead or Alive 5 Last Round at a Wal-Mart for seven dollars! It's more of a "your mileage may vary" thing, but I'd say it counts!

I don't play a lot of fighting games, but I had a blast capturing the Mortal Kombat X footage in this video. The simplified Finishing Moves is pretty cool for a noob like me :)

• Like 1

2nd game I bought for the ps4 is AC: Black Flag on discount (20 dollars in 2015) and it turns out to be my favorite of the series.

I need to give AC: Black Flag a bit more love, as I really enjoyed what I played originally but I never got very far. There were just too many other game distractions at the time... Thanks for reminding me!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't play a lot of fighting games, but I had a blast capturing the Mortal Kombat X footage in this video. The simplified Finishing Moves is pretty cool for a noob like me :)

So long as you don't care about all the different outfits for each character and are fine with just the 2 or so per character, then there's probably nothing too bad with Last Round. If you actually wanted to have all the different costumes, be prepared to shell out an extra 300-400 dollars in DLC. Might be more than that at this point.