IGNORED

Excali-blog - Deification Embellishments - OR - I LOVE YOU EL (yer th'

RSS Bot

Why are we taught what we're taught? Why are we obviously lied to and things are held back? Why did I read a book when I was a kid that said "You Will Go to the Moon!", or "You Will Live Under the Sea!"? Why do you all think that people who contest that modern education is a scam and that history books are written to deceive are automatically wrong because you read a textbook?

DEIFICATION EMBELLISHMENTS!! THAT'S WHY!

It's not so you could know the truth about things like GRAVITY, or SPACE, or PHYSICS! SORRY! IT'S A LIE!

It's so you will keep repeating the name of a mason over and over again like they are the god of said 'thing'.

Newton is the GOD of GRAVITY, Einstein the Harbinger of RELATIVITY, Darwin the slayer of gods with EVOLUTION, etc...

ALL BULLSHIT! PURE CRAP THROWN INTO A FAN FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE!

That's why they are all in pictures with their fingers up to their mouths HUSHING you from QUOTING them! It's the masonic 'hush' of deception! This is how things are and you're not smart enough to prove us wrong but DON'T QUOTE US ON THIS!

ARMSTRONG met CIRCE and helped turn his crew of swine back in to ro-'men' when he went to 'the moon'! No stars were seen, or were they? There is a belt of radiation that fries your brain. What was that like? Why so glum three frogs from the false prophet? Wouldn't you be SO HAPPY!!

You'll repeat his name like the movie star that he is.

MOST OF YOUR SCIENCES ARE PROVABLY WRONG!

It doesn't stop there...

Washington robs the bravery rite of the native by being deified for apparently being BULLETPROOF. He was requested by the sniper chief to inform him of his god-hood, as the chief accounted for over ten shots landed! Washington was asked to stay away from the Catholics for not taking communion while attending mass. He, upon death, turned Catholic and is now a GOD on the ceiling of a dome in the U.S.! Paine asked for a witness upon his death to assure he would NOT DO THIS! He refused to be deified.

Lilith is a flat-earther and a mathematician who has no problem proving by witness and calculation that the earth is flat and the sun and moon are IN the sky!?!

There are reasons for the deception. It's so only a few elitist factions actually know what is really going on.

SO! All their science you can never disprove is only a construct meant to deceive.

IN OTHER NEWS!

Apparently if you tell someone that you love them and want your souls to climax together that is 'bad'. Now that this has been made ever-apparent, I shall re-evaluate some of my conclusions.

1) She called a lawyer!?!
Previous answer "Do I kill myself now, or what?"
Corrected answer "Ah! She must really love me!"

2) If I talk to her again I'm a 'bad person'.
Previous answer "How do we kiss endlessly then? WEEEEEP..."
Corrected answer "She'll come around. Sure..."

3) They know where you live and are monitoring your blog.
Previous answer "So I need to have a lawyer destroy people now?"
Corrected answer "She knows where I live! YAAAAYYYY!!"

4) I don't want this.
Previous answer "Not even a second glance. I'm worthless."
Corrected answer "Not YET! When you rest your cervix on my glans you will be glad you CHANGED YOUR MIND!"

I will never stop loving you. I am sorry if my message was scrambled. I only wanted you to never have to work again as long as you live and let me feed you and kiss every centimeter of your body every single day all the time. That's all.

I have a selfish prayer I want you to hear.

I LOVE YOU EL.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/634/entry-13744-deification-embellishments-or-i-love-you-el-yer-th-devil-tho/