IGNORED

Best All Around Atari Game/Console/Accessory Website

Atarikid96

In your opinion, what are some of the best sites to buy games, consoles, and accessories for Atari? I'm talking 2600, 5200, 7800, all of them. And by best I mean in terms of price, condition, etc. Generally, I browse eBay daily looking for good deals, but I'm wondering if there are any dedicated sites that are fairly priced and sells everything Atari. Any suggestions?

Best Electronics is great for hardware, replacement parts, modded/refurbed controllers, and some NOS games, but their website is a nightmare.

I hear good things about Collectors Cards and Games.

GOAT Store is a good one, although they tend to have less 5200 and 7800 stuff. (Also note they're presently not taking orders for a little bit as they're gearing up for Midwest Gaming Classic.)

Atari2600.com used to be a good one, but I think they shut down.

I loved 4Jays back in the day. They always used to have tons of stuff for almost every platform you could think of.

(Anybody remember VideoGameNut.com? They used to be good too but haven't been around in at least a decade.)

• Like 1

It’s hard to find a single website for classic games, consoles and accessories. However, for those of you that live in or around NJ, I would suggest you visit the Digital Press store (387 Piaget Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011).

This store has an excellent array of classic games, consoles and accessories. The last time I stopped by, I picked up a couple of 2600 and Intellivision homebrews. They also had several copies of the hardbound edition of the Art of Atari.

I can't say enough about this place, other than I wish it would move to Houston. :-D

No arguments from me. Over the years I have purchased many homebrew games from the AA store. I've also purchased games, consoles and accessories from several, individuals here at AA. I can honestly say that each transaction has gone well. :)

In your opinion, what are some of the best sites to buy games, consoles, and accessories for Atari? I'm talking 2600, 5200, 7800, all of them. And by best I mean in terms of price, condition, etc. Generally, I browse eBay daily looking for good deals, but I'm wondering if there are any dedicated sites that are fairly priced and sells everything Atari. Any suggestions?

I use http://gameovervideogames.com/based out of Austin, TX with stores throughout TX and WA. They offer free shipping with orders over $50.

If you want others - check out my website: www.videogamestores.net

• Like 1