IGNORED

WANTED - Fairchild Channel F

KylJoy

Greetings and salutations!

I am looking for a nice, fully functional, Fairchild Channel F. I am most interested in the original model in the original box but would consider a model 2 unit.

I have a lot of Odyssey² and Intellivision games (most are complete in their original boxes) and Odyssey² and Intellivision consoles to trade. I also currently have an Atari 800xl that works great for trade. For a super nice boxed Fairchild Channel F system I might even consider a trade for my spare Vectrex. :)

I also repair Vectrex, Intellivision, NES, Atari 2600, Atari and TI-99 computers, Sega Master System, Genesis and CD systems, and many other consoles.

And, though I am mostly a purist at heart, I do also mod vintage systems for composite, s-video, or RGB output (Intellivison, Atari 2600, Odyssey 2, etc.), install HiDef NES kits, add internal 32K RAM expansions to TI-99s, add large HDs to original XBOX consoles and hack for playing backups, hack Wii for playing backup games from HD, adding no-buzz kit to a Vectrex, re-capping (replacing the old capacitors) systems (Vectrex, Atari 2600, Intellivision, NES, Gamecube, Bally Astrocade, etc.) and on and on. You get the idea. I have a nice set of tools, soldering stations, and test instruments for this work and enjoy doing it. Just ask. I probably do it.

Please send me a PM if you have a nice, fully functional Fairchild Channel F to sell or trade.

Thanks in advance,

KylJoy

I wish I could tell you I had one!

I bought the Multicart and what looked to be a perfectly boxed system from a video game store in Las Vegas next to where CGE 2014 was being held.

I have been unable to get it to work or find a place that can fix it.

I may try again! Best of luck,I hope you find one. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...