IGNORED

Ultimate Atari Cart (Electrotrains) PURCHASE Thread

MacRorie

Rec'd my Ultimate Cart today!!! Awesome quality work with the 3D printed cartridge (plain black) :grin:. Thanks to Marlin for making this purchase run happen, and to an awesome electronic circuit design by Robin aka Electrontrains!

-Mike

• Like 1

Folks,

As you may have noticed, some of the cartridges shipped out. I have a STACK of carts to ship out. I had two done and got them out the door, then hit a snag. Snag has been ironed out and I have been feverishly assembling them. All I need to do is make about 30 more and then send them out. I have 50 that will go into boxes and hit the USPS tomorrow (Thursday). I will promise that ALL carts will go out no later than 10 MAY. I expect them to be out before that, but I am giving myself a little leeway. However, I leave for China on 18MAY, so all of them HAVE TO BE GONE BY 15 MAY! :-)

As a point of clarity, the numbers/order date did not matter, just needed to get to 50. 70 carts are going out in the next few days, so look for them soon!

I think they came out very nicely. I like the label better this run. I will post pics later tonight!

This also means that after 15 MAY, the balance of the carts will go on eBay. Since eBay charges 10% off of the top for everything (including shipping) the price will have to go up! Buy them before 15 May to keep the AtariAge price!

• Like 2

Hi,

Shipments have started and some may have already received the card.

It would be nice if the first ones who get theirs (those in the US, I think) post their first impressions and some pictures after unpacking for those who are still waiting (like me in France)

Thanks to all ;)

All carts (except for two) have been boxed up and *most* have been taken to the USPS. 4 US and 8 International packages are still sitting here. They are packed and ready to go, will be taken to the USPS on Monday. So, if you have a tracking number and it says "Label created" and that's it, you are one of the twelve.

I have about 30 left to sell if anyone wants one (see the first post for details). I can take orders up to 15 MAY. After that, they are subject to eBay.

HOWEVER, I do *NOT* want to sell them on eBay. If you want one let me know.

Hope everyone enjoys them!

• Like 1

MacRorie,

Ordered one (1) Cart (default BLACK case) with USPS postage to WA state via your PayPal.me link earlier this morning.

Thank you, and have a great day!

irich2

Got it. Goes out tomorrow.

I haven't had a notification yet and I am an international buyer (UK)?

Will I get a shipping notification from USPS or are you using a different courier service for international orders?

Thanks for the hard work getting them all together.

Any updates on this MacRorie?