IGNORED

Excali-blog - We have a 'Romance Level' Mauve ALERT! -OR- 700 D

RSS Bot

Just one hundred years ago in Kentucky if a man divorced his wife and married a fifteen year old army brat there would probably be an inquiry! An inquiry as to how many family names are gonna criss-cross and how many Bruncles and A-sist-aunts will award from the fold.

I love the law in that it keeps people peaceful. I disagree with a handful but keep to them all with one exception (homeopathy/herbs and I don't give a shit if you like it). But now there are little curtailed 'warnings' and 'monickers' for our viewing pleasure as 'thought crime' evolves into fascist finger-pointing. We are watching through screens and seeing the tiniest and most sensationalized details of these reality-tv-thought-crimes where you're obviously all going to think the same way about this so we all get to monsterize static images and enjoy perverse assumptions.

So I've come up with a new coding system for when people get struck by love but just can't keep it to themselves realistically! Why should 'terror' get all the credit! Shouldn't 'love' be just as dangerous!?

OR MORE!!

ATTRACTION LEVELS

10. TRUE LOVE = Ultraviolet (blindingly 'Gamma' and forcefully damaging! Weaponization is the only way to stop this 'ultimate doom')

9. Love = Counter with the weapon/claim 'infatuation'!

8. Want = When the 'attraction level' reaches this there is likely a 'victim', but always 'dampness'!

7. Amusement = Giggling and eye contact may raise the 'attraction level' beyond 'petting'! UNACCEPTABLE!

6. Hard Petting = Vile to the public! Results truncate into 'sympathy'! INTOLERABLE!

5. Grooming = Then the dreaded INVITATIONS! We all need to pry before they build 'CAKE'!

4. A 'thing' = What the hell is that unregistered 'thing' going to and fro! That's not a licensed 'sigh'!

3. Romance = They went somewhere and maybe did some-'thing'! This may escalate into a 'thing'!!! RUN! RUUUN!

2. Flirt = You may have been recruited secretly by these 'flirtist' organizations! Don't get caught but sever ties!!

1. Wink = The secret 'attraction' identifier! Goldstein has his recruits hidden EVERYWHERE!! If you see winking prepare to call in a possible 'flirtation in progress'!

I got a great idea! IF TWO PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE...

...LEAVE THEM THE F*CK ALONE! OKAY?

OKAY?

You know what the legal age of consent is in Japan?

By western standards it's TWELVE! They tack nine months onto your age after you're born. The legal age of consent is THIRTEEN! In the west we don't tack on nine months, so...*breaks out calculator.
In much Europe you are viewed as a 'semi-responsible' adult at around sixteen years of age! If your dumb arse falls in love with a sixty year old gypsy woman the whole of Europe could give half a s#it!

In fact! MOST of the world ('free' or otherwise) don't have such a sick, hypocritical view of love that it's so generic as to choose like-aged mates from like-interests who live in like-communities and have like-incomes, like.

LOVE DOESN'T GIVE A S#IT!

LOVE PUTS TESLA WITH A PIGEON!

LOVE MAKES PEOPLE RUN AWAY AND LIVE IN DUMPSTERS TOGETHER!

LOVE IS NOT TERROR!

Why could they just not wait SEVEN HUNDRED DAYS!?!

I don't want to wait that long to be with the woman I love, but she's *gasp IN HER MID TWENTIES!?! She's an OLD LADY in China if she hasn't gotten married yet, but because I'm FORTY and in this hypocrite nation it's TABOO!?!

SO! A fifty year old man falls in love with a (and really, this is just asking for it) FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL!

Why couldn't they just have waited about 700 days and they wouldn't be turned into kidnapping monsters and frail victims for when the freshly-thrown-into-the-fan shit cloud settles, they could just be TABOO instead having prison bitch memories, right?

I always consider the use of crisis actors and the mind control machine that is corporate media when reading these lolita escapades meant to damn us and re-certify that love is fleeting and power eternal.

ALL POWER IS FLEETING!

TRUE LOVE IS ETERNAL!

I won't be watching this story anymore to see if the man is a monster or the girl a frail victim. I will be waiting for them to escape the shit storm and shine. I would like to be the one who helps them tie the knot.

Chances are they will just be caught. The man will be in prison. The girl will be a social reject. They will part ways and be a sick taboo relic from old Kentucky.

There is nothing more beautiful than the moon over old Kentucky.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/634/entry-13767-we-have-a-romance-level-mauve-alert-or-700-days-too-much/