IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

Due to receiving a lot of requests for a reprint of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher, we have produced a second batch of the games.

These will be released with another licensed unreleased game which hasn't been made available yet.

At the same time we will be releasing a new version of Alien VS Predator that features all 3 playable characters as well as Alien and Marine Enemies.

A feature for the two new releases will be made available on our website at the time of the release announcement with more information on how complete they are and will hopefully answer any questions that anybody might have.

This thread is intended to give everyone who has been waiting a more clear status of our progress on the reprints - the games will be ready by the end of April. We are not creating a pre-order list like we did last time because the games are already made.

• Like 21

Due to receiving a lot of requests for a reprint of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher, we have produced a second batch of the games.

These will be released with another licensed unreleased game which hasn't been made available yet.

At the same time we will be releasing a new version of Alien VS Predator that features all 3 playable characters as well as Alien and Marine Enemies.

A feature for the two new releases will be made available on our website at the time of the release announcement with more information on how complete they are and will hopefully answer any questions that anybody might have.

This thread is intended to give everyone who has been waiting a more clear status of our progress on the reprints - the games will be ready by the end of April. We are not creating a pre-order list like we did last time because the games are already made.

?????????????

Thank you very much for the response.

You made my day.

This is excellent news, especially for a passionate Atari Lynx enthusiast like myself.

I look forward to purchasing these awsome games from you.

Right on ??????

Peace. ✌

Edited by Stun Runner 87
  • Like 1

I hope there is an announcement a day before the release so I know the exact date. That way I can set up a pup tent and camp out outside the website like people do at the mall the night before limited Air Jordan's come out.

That way I won't miss out again ?

I figure there will be a long line for this one.

Edited by Stun Runner 87
  • Like 2

How on earth did you get the rights for that from Fox? :D

• Like 1

Will these be a limited release?

Hotdog and Relief Pitcher were never intended to be limited releases but the reprints got delayed with the rest of our projects. For now we have 75 copies of each and plan to make more if there is further interest.

We have 35 copies of the licensed (currently unnamed) release, that we are helping somebody else distribute. It is up to the owner of this game if they want us to produce more, if they do it themselves in the future .etc

We only made 10 AVP due to Video61 and B&C having sold a less complete version of this game for years, we are not sure if there is any interest in it - but as with the other releases we will consider whether there is enough interest to make additional copies.

• Like 5

Hotdog and Relief Pitcher were never intended to be limited releases but the reprints got delayed with the rest of our projects. For now we have 75 copies of each and plan to make more if there is further interest.

We have 35 copies of the licensed (currently unnamed) release, that we are helping somebody else distribute. It is up to the owner of this game if they want us to produce more, if they do it themselves in the future .etc

We only made 10 AVP due to Video61 and B&C having sold a less complete version of this game for years, we are not sure if there is any interest in it - but as with the other releases we will consider whether there is enough interest to make additional copies.

Good Morning.

I had a question about Hotdog and Relief Pitcher.

Will you be announcing the date we can start to place our orders for Hotdog and relief pitcher before you make them available for order?

I am just asking because I missed out the last time and I want to make sure I'm on the internet and prepared the day of.

I know you said somtimes at the end April.

And also, personally i am very thankful that you are making these games available again for us.

Peace ✌

• Like 1

10 copies? Better start making more, as I'm interested in two. :)

• Like 2