IGNORED

Atari 2600 Sesame Street Games

Draugr

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if there were ever remakes of the Sesame Street Kid Controller overlays? I searched through these forums but only saw very old threads and there wasn't really any info other than perhaps the idea came up before and someone was possibly willing to make the reprinted overlays for the kid controller.

Anyhow, I have a young niece (6 yrs) who loves video games which mostly consists of Apple iPad games and such. A few years back when she was 4, she loved playing Pac-man and Galaxian on my arcade machine, so I wanted to start showing her the Atari, Intellivision, and Colecovision so she could enjoy some of the classics and also (hopefully) develop an appreciation for the games and systems that were part of the home video game craze back in the 80s and also the ones I grew up with when I was just a few years older than she is now.

Well, hopefully there is good news. I searched ebay, but some of those Sesame Street games are $$$ and I'd only need the overlays.

If anyone has any info, please let me know.

thanks,

John

I searched "atari 2600 sesame street overlays" in google and came up with quite a few results that it looks like you should be able to print, you just might have to play around with the size to get them right but should be able to just print them on photopaper I would think.

example of what I found

https://www.google.com/search?q=atari+2600+sesame+street+overlays&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9v6TPhpjTAhUn6oMKHeoPDAwQ_AUIBigB&biw=1299&bih=567#imgrc=X85_e08VMC1ejM:

Edited by SignGuy81

• 3 weeks later...