IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Felix the (expensive) Cat

RSS Bot

I just spent $70 for a Game Boy game. And apparently at that price it was a bargain. The store had a copy of Felix the Cat for Game Boy. I saw it last time but passed. But then I got to thinking. And looking on eBay. The cheapest one like mine was $20 more. So now I have a rare gem in my Game Boy collection. I have a ton of Nintendo Power issues I don't want any more. I think I'll take them down there and see if they want them. No, I'm keeping my old ones, the ones I don't want are Gamecube to newer. An old issue I have from 1993 has Felix the Cat in it. How funny. And the copies of Cellar-y Celery are ready to be shipped. I just need a time this week to go to the post office and get it done. I think I'm trying to cram too much stuff into My Knee Hurts though. Like I said yesterday I have 790 bytes left. I hope I can fit all that I want in. I haven't worked on it yesterday since it was apparently a rest all day type of day. I played Felix in the car. It was hard. But mostly due to the fact that it was hard to see. Hopefully. But I wonder why they bothered to make a game about Felix then since the last cartoon he was in was in the 1950's? And then three years or so after the game was made, Felix had a show on Saturday morning. This was right before the government thought children had to learn on Saturday morning and changed it to crappy educational shows nobody would watch. Which is dumb because there's always cable for cartoons. What deal does it make where kids watch cartoons? Apparently a ton, if you happen to be the government.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13781-felix-the-expensive-cat/