IGNORED

Has anyone seen this NES clone before?

The DB-9 connectors for the controllers are not a promising start

My thoughts exactly. Plus too I'm pretty sure it isn't made by the same people who actually own the flashback trademark. Is that atgames now? I used to own an FC Twin console and it was pretty decent and actually took snes controllers.

Plus too I'm pretty sure it isn't made by the same people who actually own the flashback trademark.

I disagree with you there. The logo is so well made it could only have come from the official rights holders, obviously.

XzaPKyD.png

This is quite a departure for the Flashback series but I welcome it. Especially the advertised PAL & NTSC compatibility.

I have a Power Joy and unknown mystery Dreamcast look-alike, 2 of the bazillion Famicom clones. The main controller (looks like N64) has a port for second controller and it is 9 pin, and DC lookalike clone has 2 9-pins ports. The original Flashback that looks like mini 7800, they used 9 pin connector as well but the controller doesn't work with real 7800, and the Flashback controller does work on my Famicom clones so the mini 7800's controller ports are based on Famicom design.