IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 12 = Jawbreaker

S.BAZ

I guess I'm a heavy hitter now

Jawbreaker - 31,930

attachicon.gifJawbreaker 31,930.PNG

I don't know if you're a heavy hitter yet, but I know a few things. You joined the same week I did (Atari sport week). We were next to each other before Hunchy 2 and you managed to get a score in the 4 digits. And we're both pretty good at Jawbreaker. I think we both have a chance to catch up enough to be in the elimination rounds.

In other words,as far as I'm concerned you're my rival.

Edited by RaccoonyDave
  • Like 1

I had a lot of practice playing Pac-Man, so I'm decent at it

Nice! I've been trying to improve my maze game skills, playing about an hour of Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man on various systems every week for the past year, but I never seem to get much better at them. I still really enjoy playing Ms. Pac-Man though, so it's alright. I think everyone has certain types of games that they're naturally good at and certain types of games that they're not-so-good at, and maze games definitely fall into the latter category for me. Platformers too now that I think about it.

Nice! I've been trying to improve my maze game skills, playing about an hour of Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man on various systems every week for the past year, but I never seem to get much better at them. I still really enjoy playing Ms. Pac-Man though, so it's alright. I think everyone has certain types of games that they're naturally good at and certain types of games that they're not-so-good at, and maze games definitely fall into the latter category for me. Platformers too now that I think about it.

Nah, the bigger the teeth, the better you are. You're first in tooth protector and they are huge, second for Plaque Attack where they're decently big and you're only 4th for Jawbreaker. It would also explain why you're not getting better at PacMan, he cearly munches the pellets like a turtle, rock hard gums. Anf finally, ponies have pretty big teeth dude, it can't be a coincidence.

SCIENCE!

• Like 2

Nah, the bigger the teeth, the better you are. You're first in tooth protector and they are huge, second for Plaque Attack where they're decently big and you're only 4th for Jawbreaker. It would also explain why you're not getting better at PacMan, he cearly munches the pellets like a turtle, rock hard gums. Anf finally, ponies have pretty big teeth dude, it can't be a coincidence.

SCIENCE!

Your logic is impeccable, and now it all makes some kind of bizarre sense. :lol: You have earned the most raccoony seal of approval I could find:

Yxph17j.jpg

I haven't entirely given up on Jawbreaker though! I think 90% or so of the time when I die in this game it's because an enemy randomly spawns right on top of me while I'm moving along the sides, but the more I play it the more it starts to seem like there is a pattern to when and where the different enemies spawn; it's just proving really difficult to puzzle out. Every now and then I do have lucky game where I get a decent score, but most of my games seem to end right around the 4,000 point mark just from enemies spontaneously spawning on top of me. Fortunately I had a particularly lucky game this evening where I was able to go quite a while without randomly dying. :)

Jawbreaker (B/B Difficulty, Default Settings): 26,420

oUjrQZU.jpg

Edited by Jin