IGNORED

I cannot find this PDF file - (Need your help)

Omega-TI

There is a PDF for a template of the original 5.25 diskette sleeve floating around the Internet somewhere.

Heck, I used to have it and even shared it with a few others, now I can't find it... anywhere. I can't spend anymore time looking either. Anyway it's the perfect size of CD's... so I currently need that file.

If you have it could you please post it? THANKS!

--- Ω ---

There is a PDF for a template of the original 5.25 diskette sleeve floating around the Internet somewhere.

Heck, I used to have it and even shared it with a few others, now I can't find it... anywhere. I can't spend anymore time looking either. Anyway it's the perfect size of CD's... so I currently need that file.

If you have it could you please post it? THANKS!

--- Ω ---

Here's a jpg sleeve http://atariage.com/forums/topic/181944-atari-525-printable-diskette-sleeves/ if that helps.

• Like 1

As a purist I frown upon these counterfeit sleeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda like em...in fact every disc I have is in a TI sleeve, (only a few being authentic originals sleeves). It's my personal nod to the uniformity that TI tried for in their software packaging.

I might agree if the cut and paper tried to perfectly mimic the real thing (originals are on a nearly styrofoam like paper, with curved edge cuts) , but they're not even close except for the graphic design.

That being said, if you'd like to send me 40-50 authentic sleeves, I will immediately throw out all my forgeries!!

• Like 1