IGNORED

RARE Wii U games

• 3 weeks later...

Any word on Axiom Verge getting a physical Wii U release in the US? I can't believe it's still going to happen, but I haven't read anything about it being cancelled either.

Not holding my breath at this point. Not officially cancelled but have found NOWHERE to pre-order despite some deep digging.

Any word on Axiom Verge getting a physical Wii U release in the US? I can't believe it's still going to happen, but I haven't read anything about it being cancelled either.

Last i saw they're still planning on it but US retailers seem uninterested in stocking a new Wii U game. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up trying to sell through Fangamer or something.

This was the last thing I saw about Axiom Verge (Edit: Post above mine wasn't there when I started writing this; We're talking about the same thing.).

https://twitter.com/AxiomVerge/status/888475228157890561

I figure I'll just grab the standard edition for the PS4. I don't have the hardware to play it on, but I'm sure I'll change that one of these days. And it's only $20 without all the unnecessary doodads that I assume go with the Multiverse Edition.

I'd of liked to have been able to play it with a Nintendo quality d-pad. Maybe if it's 50% off someday on the eShop, I'll just download it if I still have the space.

Edited by Atariboy

• 3 weeks later...

http://badlandindie.com/category/studio/

I emailed these guys under "contact" about pre-ordering the physical edition for Wii U. I will post again if I hear back with any solid info.

Let us know what you find out. I wonder if they have them made already or if they were waiting for some sort of distribution deal before getting them made?

Considered by reviewers to be the best version of Most Wanted, which instantly makes it desired by me cuz I enjoyed that game a lot.

It has the high res textures from the PC I believe unlike all the other versions. It's very good, I know that.

I know the developers weren't happy when it got pulled so early by EA... Edit: found it. http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ward-slams-nintendo-and-ea-over-wii-u-s-need-for-speed-most-wanted/0129308

Edited by juansolo

• 10 months later...

The most rare games I think will be the Call of Duty games. They sold so bad!! Most people don’t buy rated M games for their kids. I’m an Adult and I don’t play Rated M games, because I like to play games with my kids. And I don’t want my kids thinking I’m fine with it.

• 4 weeks later...

The most rare games I think will be the Call of Duty games. They sold so bad!! Most people don’t buy rated M games for their kids. I’m an Adult and I don’t play Rated M games, because I like to play games with my kids. And I don’t want my kids thinking I’m fine with it.

Ghosts was such a flop I still see it for $8 at gamestop.

Been wanting the NSMBU + Luigi U combo pack. Not going to say it's "rare", but it's a game I can't find locally and Amazon won't budge on the $60 price point.

A local pawn shop has 2 copies for $15.00 each. If no GameStop near you has a copy they'll usually send it from another location. That's how I got my copy of Data East Arcade Classics.

• 3 years later...
On 4/12/2017 at 9:32 AM, Rick Dangerous said:

I know Devils Third was, but had a re-print and people stopped caring. That game sounded like a cool idea (beat em up) but apperently the execution wasn't good. Too bad...

Devil's Third has risen to the top again, reprint or not. One just sold on eBay in the last month for $400, although they apparently average a little over $300.