IGNORED

Known juicers list

ianoid

How about that Atari 2600 lot you just tried to buy in the marketplace?

Why hide your feedback? Afraid people will see all the shit your purchased from here and resold.

Let me break this down so it's nice and clear:

1) I didn't buy the lot you refer to from the marketplace.

2) If I had it was for me to use and surely not to sell it.

3) Only buyers can have private feedback on ebay not sellers.

4) I've not sold anything on ebay in close to a year.

5) The truth always wins out over lies.

I think that covers all your false accusations.

• Like 3

OH, NO, YOU DI - INT!!!! :)

(FWIW, Shawn's thread in the user feedback forum has nothing but positives, too.)

FYI SO DOES MINE!

Doesn't matter. He tried to buy 4 2600 systems in the marketplace..... because he needs them all... yeah OK. Every other week he has a new "getting out of"" sale thread. Holy shit he gets out of the same thing every other week.... amazing. I'll let you guys know next week what I am getting out of, soon as I get something to resell that is. I guess I am getting out of NES since I have 4 systems and 200 games to sell. Forget the fact I have like 6 boxed + 2 unboxed systems and like 650 games for my personal collection.... since I have stuff to sell I'm getting out of it!

This Troll chases me on different forums starting crap. Has the nerve to criticize me for selling reproductions LOL. He sells the same damn games or at least use to. I could really care less whether he can't sell them or doesn't want to sell them anymore. I just wish he would get his head out of my ass and leave me alone.

If he wants to keep this petty ass flame war going have at it. I will dish it right back. I'll troll him, just like he trolls me! The difference is I will have "buddy" moderation up my ass, where as he can do whatever the hell he wants w/no consequences.

If he wants to keep this petty ass flame war going have at it. I will dish it right back. I'll troll him, just like he trolls me! The difference is I will have "buddy" moderation up my ass, where as he can do whatever the hell he wants w/no consequences.

How about a big fat NO to both of you continuing your flame war.

Thanks,

..Al

• Like 10

Hi All, Happiest just listed a Frankensteins Monster Orange label loaner, somehow when I sold it 2 months ago to ebay buyer chrisknj2003, he ended up with it.

It's the one I sold exactly down to the mottling on the label. So I have another blocked bidder on my list.

Hi All, Happiest just listed a Frankensteins Monster Orange label loaner, somehow when I sold it 2 months ago to ebay buyer chrisknj2003, he ended up with it.

It's the one I sold exactly down to the mottling on the label. So I have another blocked bidder on my list.

I'm guessing your Ebay ID is the same as this forum? I'd be pissed too, $127 was a steal for that cart. Label looks amazing!

Well what I don't like about Happy is how deceiving he is. I have no problem with him bidding on and buying stuff and then listing for more. If he wants to gamble like that then have at it.

The deceiving part irritates me. It is apparent there are at least 2 of these that sold so in my opinion this is NOT a prototype cart.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Data-Age-Frankensteins-Monster-Game-Atari-2600-Game-Orange-Lab-Loaner-Cart-New-R-/292093040909?hash=item44021a190d%3Ag%3AWUYAAOSwWWxY-q4y&nma=true&si=HJNQtx6moeoFKzKxdO%252BDxNlhweE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have noticed he is VERY dishonest in many of the items he sells. This is not the first item I seen where he does stuff like this.

• Like 1

You guys are annoying Al and hence slowing down production of new homebrews. :-o Every time someone replies with nonsense to this thread, he is coming to check up on you dolts. ;)

Well isn't there any other moderators for this area that can watch over it? Seems like there should be someone who can check up on us dolts besides Al so he can do his thing.

Well isn't there any other moderators for this area that can watch over it? Seems like there should be someone who can check up on us dolts besides Al so he can do his thing.

He's joking.

That's one more day added to the release date for the new homebrews.

..Al

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

"Juicing", "scalping", and (lol) "victims"?

No one is being forced at gunpoint to spend $500 on a friggin Nintendo game, lol. It's a free market. "A fool and his money....", as the expression goes....

Based on this 'thread' and other postings, OP sounds like an angry/bitter guy. This stuff, our collective hobbies, is supposed to be FUN, yeah?

• Like 1

The "juicers" have to take risk to make money. They could be sitting on a rare game for a long time before they can sell it, which means around $500 from original investment could be locked up. And there's a chance someone could have a warehouse find. For example, ScummyReseller could by buying up every copy of Air Raid and trying to relist them for $500,000 when a lucky warehouse find turns up a few thousand sealed Air Raid and sell em for like $100 each. Suddenly, the used copies ScummyReseller paid several hundred dollars each aren't worth much anymore and nearly every collector would have one so the demand would be so low that used copy won't sell even for $10.

Ok a bit extremely unlikely but it can happen. They do need to consider the cost of storing and protecting their stockpile, added cost for home insurance in case of break in or fire, and listing fee on eBay (if it's not free) or store fee.

"Juicing", "scalping", and (lol) "victims"?

No one is being forced at gunpoint to spend $500 on a friggin Nintendo game, lol. It's a free market. "A fool and his money....", as the expression goes....

Based on this 'thread' and other postings, OP sounds like an angry/bitter guy. This stuff, our collective hobbies, is supposed to be FUN, yeah?

Sure it's these resellers right to try and ruin our hobby and ass rape us all with their greed.

And it's our right to band together and keep these twats progress to a minimum.

And I guess it's also your right to sit back and not care what happens and think it's all fine and dandy and fun....

• Like 2

Sure it's these resellers right to try and ruin our hobby and ass rape us all with their greed.

"Ass rape"? Yikes. A bit overly dramatic, to say the very least.

And I guess it's also your right to sit back and not care what happens and think it's all fine and dandy and fun....

Well sure; I'd imagine that anyone that is properly adjusted, has a spouse & family, a healthy interest in various things, etc. probably has better things to do than obsess over video games to the point of making references to anal rape.

;)

Scalpers are gonna scalp, a mark will always be a mark, and there isn't a damn thing that any of us can do about it outside of not participating/playing the sucker. (See original post) People have been trying to fuck each other over since people have existed. You basically strap yourself in, wise up, and keep your wits about you, or you end up a whining, angry sniveler trying to make those around you as miserable as you are.

To sit on a video game forum - a place that is supposed to be (?) the very definition of fun and positivity - and constantly bitch and whine about "those scalpers!!" and how the hobby is "being RUINED!!" is beyond counterproductive and bordering on pathetic.