IGNORED

Switch - retail game selection

Rev

Post a pic of what games you find in your local stores.

Here is what selection is after 1 month. Wow. Slim pickens. I'm surprised its selling out everywhere. Online digital download games must be selling like crazy....

Best buy and target:

post-19433-0-71330400-1492323410_thumb.jpgpost-19433-0-52668000-1492323432_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rev

Post a pic of what games you find in your local stores.

Here is what selection is after 1 month. Wow. Slim pickens. I'm surprised its selling out everywhere. Online digital download games must be selling like crazy....

Best buy and target:

attachicon.gif20170415_161104.jpgattachicon.gif20170413_192321.jpg

You kind of need to know how many games the store got in to begin with, for context. IIRC, a master pack of a video game is six units, so if there are two on the shelf, it's reasonable to think they've sold at least four (could be four hundred, but at least four). A really encouraging sign would be seeing them completely out of stock.

That shelf was lacking the $20 release of Has Been Heroes, not sure if I'm missing any more.

I haven't seen Has Been Heroes for couple weeks in any store besides Gaymestop.

Future rare game? Ha

Is binding of Isaac a gamestop exclusive?

Nah it's not. I got mine through Amazon, and as pointed out Lego isn't there either and I've seen that at retail spaces too.

I for one setup a triple Priming pickup with a $25 gift card applied to it to grab up Mario Kart 8, Ultra Super Street Fighter II, and Puyo x Tetris. Can't wait for that stuff to show up. The rest of my month is going to be solid busy so I can hardly game outside of my 3DS or tablet until around the last days of the month so it works out well. In the meantime I'll be messing with Hatsune Miku, Senran Kagura 2 on the 3DS side and if I feel it I've been meaning to replay Trace Memory and Hotel Dusk, also never finished Phantasy Star 0 either.

I haven't seen Has Been Heroes for couple weeks in any store besides Gaymestop.

Future rare game? Ha

Has Been Heroes is a Gamestop exclusive in the US. Binding of Isaac is not an exclusive but sold well enough to justify a second pressing complete with different cover art that should be in stores in a few weeks.

Yes, but I wouldn't call it easy. It's a pretty tricky game. On the face value short, but as it's procedurally generated and hard it's a game you die at fairly quick, don't get too far on, but the cumulative effort of going back in each time with a new map to play adds to the value as do the heap of unlockables (characters and bestiary) alone. It's just an overly gory randomly generated zelda 1 dungeon generator basically.

• Like 1