IGNORED

Super Nintendo Classic Edition - SNES Mini thread

Rev

It's not price hiked. 3rd party sellers can set their own price and have been doing so all along. You should know that since you're hardly a stranger to this or the NES Classic thread.

Mainstream retailers respect the msrp and have even offered deals below msrp. I bought a second SNES Classic a couple of months ago at Wal-Mart for 25% off, for instance.

Edited by Atariboy
  • Like 1

It's not price hiked. 3rd party sellers can set their own price and have been doing so all along. You should know that since you're hardly a stranger to this or the NES Classic thread.

Mainstream retailers respect the msrp and have even offered deals below msrp. I bought a second SNES Classic a couple of months ago at Wal-Mart for 25% off, for instance.

I don't know about amazon. But that is not a 3rd party seller on target. That is their price. They don't have a marketplace.

Does appear to be Target themselves selling it for $105.

I agree that it doesn't seem right for them to up the price like that. But Target does seem to offer 3rd party selling, so I'm not so sure that this isn't evidence of that (Although I don't see any indicator that it is).

Edited by Atariboy

Amazon is back to 80. And regarding target where do you see third party sellerssellers?

I did a search. It's more controlled than some retailers and requires approval. That's why I'm suspicious this is actually a 3rd party item even though it's not differentiated as such like it would be at say Wal-Mart.com where it seems like 3rd parties can do whatever they want as long as Wal-Mart gets their cut.

I believe the program is called Target Storefront, but it was over six hours ago and I may be recollecting wrong.

Edited by Atariboy

• 2 months later...

Someone gave me a SNES Classic modded and running the Hakchi software. I am running MAME games on it, but am having a problem with two of them...ZAXXON and TURBO. I get zero sound out of either game.

Yes, I know they use samples. I've got a number of other games like Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Gorf, Buck Rogers, etc. installed that use samples and they work fine.

I have downloaded both the roms and sample sets appropriate to the version of MAME that the emulator uses.

Does anyone out there have any ideas what might be causing this issue with ZAXXON and TURBO?

Thanks...