IGNORED

7800 Console "Collector's Bundle" on eBay

sixersfan105

Most assuredly NOT mine, but since it's one of the more impressive bundles I've seen on eBay in a while, thought I would bring it to everyone's attention. Even if all of the games are for the 2600. Curious as to what it will go for. Looks like he has a reserve price set for the listing (hate when sellers do that). He had a Buy It Now of $430 but someone bid on it for $295 and that hasn't yet met the reserve price.

What do you guys think it will go for? I guess what I am most impressed by is the boxed light gun. You don't see too many of those boxed floating in the wild!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201895731493?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I haven't really paid attention to what 7800s run these days, but unless you just love boxed games and want/need a light gun this is way overpriced. Or at least I should say it is more than I am willing to pay, especially with the lack of 7800 titles.

Honestly I would think the seller would do better unbundling and selling the hardware and software separately.

• Like 1

I think somebody must really want that Light Gun box.

I don't think that was what made this lot sell for $400.

System in box $100

Trackball in Box $70

24 sealed games even at $5 each that is still $120

So that leaves about $100 for the boxed gun and rest of the games. However in reality I think $5 each for the sealed games is undervalue and they generally fetch $10 each so that basically brings the $400 w/out the gun even figured in.

I don't think that was what made this lot sell for $400.

System in box $100

Trackball in Box $70

24 sealed games even at $5 each that is still $120

So that leaves about $100 for the boxed gun and rest of the games. However in reality I think $5 each for the sealed games is undervalue and they generally fetch $10 each so that basically brings the $400 w/out the gun even figured in.

Yeah I guess when you break it down like that, it does add up!