IGNORED

Wanted: Colecovision games

atari2600land

So I got the Colecovision out of the garage. Bored with the Colecovision games I have, and trying to fix the console to make it work 100% of the time (everything's ok except the colors don't work part of the time, it's like Game Boy colors.) I am wanting some more games for it so I can better appreciate it. Here's a list of games I ALREADY HAVE:

b.c. 2

burgertime

Cosmic Avenger

Donkey Kong

donkey kong jr.

Gorf

Lady Bug

miner 2049er

Mouse Trap

Popeye

Roc 'N' Rope

Smurf

Space Fury

Space Panic

Subroc

Time Pilot

Venture

zaxxon

So anything except the games I listed are fine. Also, I'm not looking for super-expensive, super-rare titles at the moment. Just reasonably priced loose games. Don't care about condition, just as long as they work. PM me if you have any Colecovision goodness.

here's what I'm looking for in terms of common games:

Centipede

Frenzy

Frontline

Ken Uston

Mr. Do

Pitfall

Q-Bert

River raid

Tarzan

Edited by atari2600land

I've got extra copies of Beamrider, Squish 'em Sam, Wargames, QBert, Zaxxon, Pit Stop, Star Trek, Buck Rogers, River Raid, BurgerTime, Pepper II, and BC's Quest for Tires Grog's Revenge as well as no-label versions of Fraction Fever and Facemaker if you are interested.

Sean

Edited by Tombstone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got my Colecovision out from the garage. Noticed the a/v cord needs to be in just the right position to play sounds. Is there a fix to this? (Yurkie fixed the video problem it was having.) The reason I'm asking here is because I want more games for it. Bumpy.