IGNORED

Getting PS2 uLaunchElf to recognize PS1 memory card

Have a question. I just got a mem card with Free Mcboot 1.953. However I'm having trouble getting it to recognize my official ps1 memory card. I want to transfer a game save from USB to the ps1 card, but when I open ulaunchelf it shows no files in the card and won't let me paste to the ps1 card. The ps2 recognizes the current saves I have on there in the Browser, but ulaunchelf does not. How can I get the ps1 save to the ps1 mem card?

Otherwise, the Free Mcboot works great except for this one issue.

I don't think you can just "copy and paste" the program. I believe there is an install program that comes with the package that you have to run in order to install to another MC. Mind you, it's been a long time since I messed with FMCB so I could be wrong.

I don't think you can just "copy and paste" the program. I believe there is an install program that comes with the package that you have to run in order to install to another MC. Mind you, it's been a long time since I messed with FMCB so I could be wrong.

But I'm not trying to install Free McBoot on a PS1 card. Just transfer a PS1 save file from USB to the PS1 card using Free McBoot. I can do it just fine with PS2 cards, but not the PS1 cards I have. uLaunchElf just doesn't show any files on the PS1 card when I open it.

I'm sorry - I misread you. Hmmmm......it's possible that those who created these programs never considered that someone would want to transfer PS1 saves this way and didn't program it to recognize the PS1 formatting. That's my guess anyway.

• Like 1