10 members have voted

1. 1. We like to vote!

• Millipede
    • Gyruss
    • Crystal Castles XE
    • Spelunker
    • Drol

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

5 superb classics to pick from for this round...

Download the games from Fandal or atarionline.pl - links to atarimania below with info.

Comments from memory so don't hold me to them!

Poll closes after the current round (Sunday 30th)

Millipede

Note fandal has a PAL fixed version re the falling thingies. Need the version with the title screen animations (the other is an earlier version / easier)

millipede_1984_2.gif

Gyruss

Still the odd bug where you have to sacrifice a man to complete a stage (probably ok on original cart). Even better music than Drol?!!!

gyruss_us_2.gif

Crystal Castles XE

So what did they do to this for the re-release? Let's find out!

crystal_castles_2.gif

Spelunker

Played back in season 2! I've always wanted to get further in this one. I think there is a 'fixed' version here on atariage - original might have had a bug stopping it being completed or something?

spelunker_broderbund_5.gif

Drol

Impressive game but gets tough to complete more than a few rounds even for the most adept players. Nah, this has even better music than Gyruss?!!

drol_2.gif

It is hard to decide. Millipede and Gyruss are one of my favourites. Both played zillion times, especially Millepede...so these are nice but not enough challenging. I remember the round when Drol was played but I completely missed that round. So maybe Drol or Spelunker, both games basicly unknown for me...will see:-)

• Like 1

Tough choice, Gyruss has great music and smooth gameplay indeed, but Spelunker is much more of a challenge with ever changing scenery and new challenges the deeper you descend into the mine.

• Like 1