IGNORED

Book: Musik mit dem TI-99/4A

cph1776

Hello all,

Does anyone have the German book "Musik mit dem TI-99/4A"?

If so, what do you think of it? Does it go beyond just basic CALL SOUND usage?

(Part of it is available at Google Books: https://books.google.com/books?id=dO7QBgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=musik+mit++dem+ti+99/4a&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj496LkocPTAhVoslQKHTbmAGAQ6AEIKjAA#v=onepage&q=musik%20mit%20%20dem%20ti%2099%2F4a&f=false

) A used copy on Amazon currently costs about $40 US, the e-book is even more expensive! http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783528042776

Thanks...

post-46263-0-85382800-1493248975.jpg

I have a copy of this one somewhere in my TI books. I'll try and see if I can find it (unless someone else already has their copy handy and can answer the questions first).

Jim,

because i only have a digital copy for this book I would like to have at least some pictures for my gallery if you will find it :)

As a side note, most copies of this book that you see on eBay today are not from the original Vieweg printing. They are very recent copies (at a high price). The same goes for the expensive copies of Easy Programming with the 99/4A. The paper is different in both cases, and the printing looks to be a first generation photocopy. The one Klaus pictured above is from the original printing though, as both the paper and the binding are right.