IGNORED

SOLD PLEASE DELETE - Intellivision II Pricing Question...

the-topdog

I have a boxed Intellivision II I'm going to add to my sale thread her in the marketplace but I can;t make heads nor tails of the completed sales on eBay as to what I should price it at. What would everyone recommend?

Thanks for the help everyone. Item is sold now.

Edited by the-topdog

It looks really good, and you have more literature than mine came with. I'm not totally sure those Coleco brochures go with this system, though; I got an Intellivision II initially when it was first released, and I don't remember getting those. It seems weird that they'd include a brochure that specifically mentions games for the Atari VCS as well, though I guess they might have since it also mentions the Intellivision. Maybe this was a later system than I got initially, when Mattel was really going for broke.

I'd say this is probably at the higher end of the price range... maybe you could get closer to $100. These sadly aren't worth that much in general, even though it's one of my favorite pre-crash systems, especially as the second game console I ever owned (after the original Intellivision).

It looks really good, and you have more literature than mine came with. I'm not totally sure those Coleco brochures go with this system, though; I got an Intellivision II initially when it was first released, and I don't remember getting those. It seems weird that they'd include a brochure that specifically mentions games for the Atari VCS as well, though I guess they might have since it also mentions the Intellivision. Maybe this was a later system than I got initially, when Mattel was really going for broke.

I'd say this is probably at the higher end of the price range... maybe you could get closer to $100. These sadly aren't worth that much in general, even though it's one of my favorite pre-crash systems, especially as the second game console I ever owned (after the original Intellivision).

Cool, thanks. So if I put it in the marketplace for $70 that would be ok?