IGNORED

Namco arcade titles - anyone have issues (Galaga, Pac-man, Dig Dug)

negative1

I have been playing pac-man, galaga, and dig dug from the namco arcade classics.

Anyone have issues with them?

----------------

- None of the games update the leaderboards, i was on them when they first came out, but now when I get a new high score, no updates at all

- I think galaga on defaults has the wrong behavior on certain stages. Some of them like level 10, they are not supposed to fire. Here it happens at the wrong time.

later

Edited by negative1

• 7 months later...

Do you have PlayStation online? (Forgive, I can't ever remember what its called) some games won't update the online boards if you don't have the subscription. I haven't run into this on PlayStation yet, but some Xbox titles won't update your scoreboard, or even save, without an active online account.

Do you have PlayStation online? (Forgive, I can't ever remember what its called) some games won't update the online boards if you don't have the subscription. I haven't run into this on PlayStation yet, but some Xbox titles won't update your scoreboard, or even save, without an active online account.

No, i don't. That may be the problem. I was using a friends PS4 at the time, and they don't have a subscription either.

That's probably what it was. Thanks for the suggestion.

later