IGNORED

A end to these "silly" 8 and 16 bit wars

Claims Sega has the better games but shows off Sonic 3D Blast instead.... man what a riot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yes riot, Sonic 3D is a great game, you try to play it one day.

Btw it was just shown to see the working cartridge port on Tera Drive, get with it people.....

Edited by high voltage

I could point out your hardware there Nintendo did too, and earlier in Japan. Disk drive, keyboard, basic programming, nothing really new to see here other than the dedicated monitor (though the Sharp NES TV and SNES version too do have that covered.)

Not even close.

Edited by high voltage

Of course its not close you're a huge Sega fan. The Famicom back in the day was basically a mini TV based computer. You had the console as the computer, then the FDS as its data entry read/write floppy drive, a keyboard for programming and doing general stuff, and then your game pads and joysticks for the entertainment side of things all plugged into your unbranded home TV.

• Like 1

Well yes riot, Sonic 3D is a great game, you try to play it one day.

Btw it was just shown to see the working cartridge port on Tera Drive, get with it people.....

I have it. It's a piece of shit. "Let's make a sonic game where he can't go fast and has an awkward pseudo 3D environment."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8bit and 16bit wars, the only real loser wasn't the person who took a side of Nintendo or Sega either by choice or by for most kids being priced out. The loser was someone buying another guys device and have it go down in flames within a year or few with its limited support either on the whole or because it never left the mother country (ex: Japan with the PCE/CD game library we didn't get.)