IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 16 = Crystal Castles

S.BAZ

Again, I assure you Im not the kind of person who'd do/does that. If you dont believe what I post, thats on you. It's the truth.

Now that is EXACTLY what a cheater would say :P

Seriously though, if we all want to go by the honor system and not require pics, that's fine by me. However, I can't help but think that the HSC would lose a little of its charm if all there were was a bunch of scores with no photos. Plus, I like to closely examine each photo to try and find something embarrassing in the reflections on the TV screens, so please don't deny me that.

• Like 2

Again, I assure you Im not the kind of person who'd do/does that. If you dont believe what I post, thats on you. It's the truth.

honestly, I feel like photos should be mandatory for anything that would be a top 5 score. What comes to mind is the scoreboards for Speedrun.com, which is a site I use a lot. Most games on there will need you to have video proof of your run no matter what, others will need proof for anything below a certain time.

Still, I post my photo's and videos no matter how bad they are, but that option isn't up to me, so really do what you like.

Now that is EXACTLY what a cheater would say :P

Seriously though, if we all want to go by the honor system and not require pics, that's fine by me. However, I can't help but think that the HSC would lose a little of its charm if all there were was a bunch of scores with no photos. Plus, I like to closely examine each photo to try and find something embarrassing in the reflections on the TV screens, so please don't deny me that.

I like seeing pictures of the scores too. Although I sometimes just post a score thinking I will do better.

If you mean keilbaca, it's more likely he didn't notice his score glitched than it is that he deliberately cheated. Regardless, it just shows that pictures aren't perfect, since the picture he posted shows the score he claimed. Oyama was the only one who noticed that score isn't possible without the glitch.

One of the reason I prefer the HSC to Twin Galaxies or HighScore.com is that I don't have to go to ridiculous lengths to prove my scores. I don't want to have to set up a video camera every time I want to play a %$@& video game.

My score glitched? I had no idea. I just played a few games, took a pic at the end, and that was that. I make it a habit to not look at my score until the end of the game, so the pressure of getting really close doesn't cause me to over hype myself and mess up.

Bonus game time! Maybe I'm just easily amused by any video game that lets you play as a dog, but I actually thought that Chase the Chuckwagon was a lot of fun. :)

Chase the Chuckwagon (B/B Difficulty, Default Settings): 1,966

dJyWQi0.jpg

Errrrgh! Lol. Here I was, so happy with my second place score on the bonus game...and THEN! Here comes Jin! :twisted:

(Papa said the high score was from the freshly exorcised thyroid demons... :-) )

Anyway, I will try again, but very nice job! I liked this game way better than Crystal Castles, and have never even played them before this week (to be honest, I have only played three handsful or so of Atari games, lol).

Edited by Buttons
  • Like 2