IGNORED

EA looking at bringing more games to Switch

Rev

I couldn't imaging playing Sim City in SNES resolution with a controller. For me, the only version that counts is the black and white Mac version (possibly the first?)

I'm patiently waiting for it to resurface in this collection

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_mac?&sort=-downloads&page=4

The first one on SNES is a classic

• Like 2

I couldn't imaging playing Sim City in SNES resolution with a controller. For me, the only version that counts is the black and white Mac version (possibly the first?)

The Super Nintendo version is fantastic and controls very well. Tons of personality that wasn't in the original computer game. It's an excellent version.

Edited by Austin
  • Like 3

I've always wished some enterprising coder or hacker would gut the hell out of that SNES game and make a portable source version for Windows, Linux, etc. I know Nintendo would be after them but that stopped few before. Code it, test it in secrecy, get it right, then release it bug free. Imagine having the visuals, music, sound effects and unique elements of that title but on a computer using a mouse, it would be fantastic.

The Super Nintendo version is fantastic and controls very well. Tons of personality that wasn't in the original computer game. It's an excellent version.

Going to go pop it in the SNES Mini cartridge slot tonight I think.. :)

Side note: A decent Road Rash is much needed. How did EA let this franchise die?