IGNORED

Spare working Emerson Arcadia 2001 system and game

Hello, all!

I have a spare Arcadia system that I got as part of a larger lot recently that somebody else can benefit from. The system works surprisingly well- sound is crisp and varied, the graphics still holding their color. The right Player 2 joystick knob is missing, but there is still the one for the left controller used for One player games. Both controllers work otherwise just fine. System comes with an aftermarket compatible power adapter. It has an RF cord out, so you might need an RF adapter of some sort. I'll also include a spare copy of Cat Trax so you'll have something to play. The unit is clean on the outside, but I was not able to open it up to clean the insides or examine them. The screws wouldn't come out. Overall, this is a good gamer-quality system for somebody who wants to try these out.

Anyways, I have no real idea what to ask for this, so $125 shipped here in the US is the price. I'm also willing to accept trades- so feel free to send offers :)

post-33467-0-52728900-1495817448_thumb.jpg

post-33467-0-45554900-1495817476_thumb.jpg