IGNORED

Custom Jaguar Overlays

icemanxp300

25 members have voted

1. 1. What overlay method would you prefer?

• Original design- plastic over buttons.
    • New design- buttons stick through holes in overlay.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I'm going to be honest here. I lack any ambition at this time to do anything in the Jaguar scene. I really do not care for the backlash and nitpicking that is for sure to follow.

Im sure any contribution to the Jag would be appreciated by the majority of the Jaguar scene. For every 5 nitpickers there will be 60+ folks who support something new. (oh my god thats a funny word lol, nitpickers)

Personally I would like to see some overlays made for the games that never had one originally, but still used the number keys. Im not sure if Atari Karts had one but I know some of those keys are dedicated to drifting, the thing is you have to find the proper material like you said.

If it makes it easier and cheaper to produce, then the cut out white thing you made is fine. And then just print the other things flat that would be fine. Once you get this up and running I am for sure down to buy overlays! The ones form Europe carry a high price tag, high shipping, and you can't pick the ones you want.