IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 19 = Fast Food/Eddie

S.BAZ

Fast Food: 999

post-9499-0-58574500-1496620666.png

Fast Eddie: 21050

post-9499-0-27192800-1496621790.png

I love the interlude between levels in Fast Food: "You're getting Fatter."

Fast Eddie is fun. Once I wrapped around to collecting hearts again, it got significantly more difficult. I didn't make it past that level.

Edited to post the death screen. I screen capped it twice. Once at the death screen, once at the reset with my score. I figured the death screen was the most worthy "evidence" of my success.

post-9499-0-60188000-1496621519.png

Edited by Piggles

I never heard of Fast Eddie until I stumbled upon the High Score Club a few days ago. I enjoyed it a lot. Fast Food, not so much lol. I only started playing it last night, but I know if I had more time I could do a lot better and figure out more of the later patterns. I will definitely put Fast Eddie into my regular 2600 rotation. I'll be sticking around the 2600 High Score Club threads too. I enjoy playing these great old titles with a bit more of a competitive purpose. Its a great way to learn about 2600 games I've never played before. Thanks for organizing this.

post-40283-0-11045300-1496624571_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

S. BAZ, when you get a chance, can you update the leader boards? I worked hard to get a good score for Fast Eddie. I did post it well before the deadline. Thanks!

Baz updates it quite frequently, normally only a day or two after the round ends, so just be patient and watch your name climb the ranks! :D

Huge congratulations to DARTHKUR for entering the Rollage Club on Fast Eddie!

Thanks. It's such a cool game. For the longest time though I couldn't get past the second series of boards. I'll have to see now if I can roll it on the C64 port.