IGNORED

Plastic atari lynx stands on etsy

sirlynxalot

Noticed these recently, looks pretty smart. If I wasn't satisfied with my china dish display stand I'd go for one of these. Looks like they also exist for game gear and other handhelds.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/506330926/atari-lynx-ii-2-display-stands?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=atari%20lynx&ref=sr_gallery_2

• Like 1

I think I prefer clear, the other colours detract from the lynx itself.

My thoughts exactly!

And thanks for the Lynx links guys :D I'm thinking about getting one or more of the clear ones as they'd be good Lynx stands for use in our retro areas at large events/Expos.

• Like 2

They do ship to the eu from the shop, not etsy:

Do you offer international shipping?

Yes. You can get a quote for shipping charges during checkout before paying. Typically we ship everything using USPS International Priority Mail which is a 7 to 10 day delivery service and is fully insured for the value of the contents.

• Like 1

I placed an order with them the other day and made sure to include the stand for the Lynx. I chose the transparent, but only because my lynx usually sits in a glass case with glass shelves. So I figured the clear stand would help allow more light to go through below vs using the black or red stand.

Also have a stand for the GBA and a few others in my order. Will be sure to update this thread with my impressions once I receive them.

• Like 1

Received the stand from Rose Colored Gaming today. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed! The stands are of course laser etched and cut acrylic. They do not come assembled but assembly is just a matter of removing the paper backing off one side and then putting the pieces in where they go. There aren't any instructions, but you shouldn't need them as assembling these is dead easy and self explanatory. I ended up getting stands for the Lynx, Original Gameboy, New 3DSxl, and some of the Genesis cartridge stands for my best, loose genesis games. I think the price, these are an excellent way to hold and show off your stuff for a pretty cheap price!

post-6-0-19526600-1497327058_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-43622800-1497327059_thumb.jpg

post-6-0-20631300-1497327061_thumb.jpg

They do ship to the eu from the shop, not etsy:

Do you offer international shipping?

Yes. You can get a quote for shipping charges during checkout before paying. Typically we ship everything using USPS International Priority Mail which is a 7 to 10 day delivery service and is fully insured for the value of the contents.

Yes, you can. It's $70 ...