IGNORED

Southern-friend Gameroom Expo - June 9th-11th

Albert

The Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo 2017 (SFGE) will be open for business at 4:00pm on Friday, June 9, and continues through Sunday, June 11, at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel! The Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo features more than 250 arcade, pinball and console machines, the fourth annual Southern-Fried Pinball Tournament, tabletop gaming, a vendor expo, exciting programs and guest speakers, movie screenings, and so much more. SFGE is a family-friendly event that will be fun for all ages. Guest speakers include Billy Mitchell, Roger Sharpe, Ben Heck, Walter Day, and David Crane, the man who wrote Pitfall for the 2600 and co-founded Activision, the world's first third party software publisher. Learn more by visiting the official Southern-Fried Gameroom Expo website!

sfge_2017.jpg

I was tempted to head to this one, but then realized without an 'exhibitor' badge like I get at MGC, I'd just be a normal attendee like a sucker. :)

Let us know how it is! And Al, you really need to come back to MGC. It's way bigger than the last time you were there!